News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

What difficulty will you play Halo 3 on?

Started by Twillightwolf, September 24, 2007, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

↑↑↑↑↑↑

Normal(Nub)
0 (0%)
Heroic(Skill Required)
5 (62.5%)
Legendary(Skillz Required)
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Twillightwolf

I'll be going with Heroic or do you guys think my Halo Trial Skills will be enough for Legendary by myself?

KaelinRing

I'll start off on Heroic, and see where I can go from there.

eXo_Omni

I'll start on normal until I can get back into it. I'll definitely play it on Heroic more though.

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

Commander Awesome

Heroic, most likely.
No need to make it too easy or too hard all at once.

Oh, and those TGS videos are on Easy.

NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK

Heroic mode. I have been playing Halo 2 working up my skills. I think I could beat Halo 3 on Heroic on my own. If it lives up to the hype though, legendary might be a bit to hard if they really use military tactics.

Commander Awesome

Quote from: NITNENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK on September 24, 2007, 01:33:18 PM
Heroic mode. I have been playing Halo 2 working up my skills. I think I could beat Halo 3 on Heroic on my own. If it lives up to the hype though, legendary might be a bit to hard if they really use military tactics.
From what I hear, it's just Grunts distracting you while a Brute blindsides you out of nowhere, and such.

X_Darkness

Herioc. If I am having problems, then go to normal. Most likely won't, but I'll see.

Subach

Maybe I will do Heroic for my first playthrough.

But I am gonna play Legendary for the rest of the time, Legendary is the right way to play the Halo campaign.

I can't wait to fight the Covenant at their craftiest.