News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Concerts/Shows you've been to?

Started by The Riddler, May 21, 2010, 03:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

I saw Fergie perform maybe one song at a tiny mini-concert thing literally just because I could. I don't especially care for her music, but I appreciate her--at least apparent--talent and figured it'd be cool to see a famous person.

I also saw Dennis Diken (spelling?) (drummer of The Smithereens) with Bell Sound. I haven't heard much of The Smithereens' music, but my dad likes them and the concert was good.

My favorite concert would have to have been by Exorbitance. They're a hometown melodic death metal band. I used to know one of their guitarist's sisters. It was loud, crowded, and awesome. Check 'em out: http://www.myspace.com/exorbitance00 There was another awesome band that came on the stage after them though, and they were great too. They're called Fight Money and they're hardcore punk, thrash metal, and pretty much metalcore. Check them out too: http://www.myspace.com/fightmoney
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Level_9_Chao

Saw Streetlight Manifesto  about 4 times, all at the Metro in Chicago. Seeing them again on July 2. Also, Warped Tour Tinley Park last year and this one.

Besides those, and They Might Be Giants once, I don't usually go to many shows. Too busy playing my own.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

ThePowerOfOne

Madonna at the Re-Invention World Tour, Confessions Tour, and Sticky & Sweet Tour.

Britney Spears at The Onyx Hotel Tour and Circus Tour.

Christina Aguilera at the Back to Basics Tour.

Cher at The Farewell Tour (Not really a big Cher fan, but the show was pretty freakin' cool)

Björk at the Volta Tour.

Daft Punk Alive 2006/2007 (Coachella)

Janet Jackson at the Rock Witchu Tour.

Lady GaGa at The Fame Ball Tour and The Monster Ball Tour.

Lily Allen at the It's Not Me, It's You World Tour.

Gwen Stefani at the The Sweet Escape Tour.

P!nk at the Funhouse Tour.

Paramore at The Final Riot! Tour.

Rihanna at The Good Girl Gone Bad Tour.

Some other artists i've seen: The Ting Tings, Róisín Murphy, Ozzy Osbourne, Yelle, Aerosmith (And again next month at the fair), Shakira, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, Peaches, No Doubt, Muse, Mötley Crüe, M.I.A., Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Billy Idol, Beyoncé, Amy Winehouse, Alice Cooper, and there is more smaller artists but I don't feel like listing anymore.

Also going to see Adam Lambert at the Glam Nation Tour.

BOREDFOREVER

Scattered shows here and there, not a ton of big bands.  I've worked the set-up for a few, though.

I am going to Red, White, and Boom this year.  But only for BNL.  During the other bands I'll be drinking.

Mystic

Quote from: Phaze on June 23, 2010, 02:17:11 PM
Madonna at the Re-Invention World Tour, Confessions Tour, and Sticky & Sweet Tour.

Britney Spears at The Onyx Hotel Tour and Circus Tour.

Cher at The Farewell Tour (Not really a big Cher fan, but the show was pretty freakin' cool)

Daft Punk Alive 2006/2007 (Coachella)

Janet Jackson at the Rock Witchu Tour.

Lady GaGa at The Fame Ball Tour and The Monster Ball Tour.

P!nk at the Funhouse Tour.
I hate you. Just so you know ;_;