News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Critical Captures

Started by Kayo, March 12, 2011, 07:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Hah, got yet another today on catching a Whirlipede.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

So far you're the only one here that's gotten the most out of everyone else.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 01:46:19 PM
So far you're the only one here that's gotten the most out of everyone else.
Maybe because I do more catching.

Considering I needed a male Whirlipede so I could evolve it into Scolipede and use it to transfer Megahorn to a baby Karrablast, and instead of looking in my PC box (turns out I had one already) I decided to go out and catch one.

Yeah, my boxes are filling up quickly.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Finally got around to getting a Litwick. Put it to sleep since my GEngar is lvl 100 and would kill it instantly. Pokeball critical captures. Yay

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 27, 2011, 03:39:14 PM
Finally got around to getting a Litwick. Put it to sleep since my GEngar is lvl 100 and would kill it instantly. Pokeball critical captures. Yay
I've had Litwick since my first badge, man
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Wasn't Hypnosis's accuracy dropped back to 60 this Gen?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 03:45:35 PM
I've had Litwick since my first badge, man
I didn't care about Litwick. So there.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 03:47:59 PM
Yes it was.

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 03:47:59 PM
It was 60 in every generation, but it was increased to 70 in D/P, then dropped to 60 for Platinum and everything after.

Quote from: Nayrman on March 27, 2011, 04:09:02 PM
I didn't care about Litwick. So there.
I hope you don't feel the same way about Chandelure
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 04:52:30 PM
It was 60 in every generation, but it was increased to 70 in D/P, then dropped to 60 for Platinum and everything after.
They should have kept it 70.
Because a lot of good pokemon had decent coverage with it.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 05:03:17 PM
They should have kept it 70.
Because a lot of good pokemon had decent coverage with it.
Actually, during my playthrough, Team Plasma's Watchogs used it ALL THE TIME.

It never missed once.

I'm not even kidding, I was successfully hit with EVERY Hypnosis throughout the entire game. First time it missed? Postgame Elite Four, Caitlin's Musharna tried it and it missed ONCE.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 27, 2011, 06:14:54 PM
No Guard hax, lol.
What?

No Guard can't even be obtained pre-nat dex without Dream World.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 06:18:00 PM
What?

No Guard can't even be obtained pre-nat dex without Dream World.
I meant the opponents, lol.
But I was being sarcastic.