News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

NES/GBA games for free...because the 3DS bites it.

Started by Nayrman, July 28, 2011, 05:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on August 16, 2011, 01:55:06 PM
Well, that solves your problem, Hero.

I am satisfied. <3

Custom

giving casual gamers zelda II is like taking their money and then kicking them in the balls

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Nayrman

Yeah, that list seemed a bit heavy on the Mario's, Zelda's, and Wario Ware. Hope a little variety is in there.

Kayo

Good thing Pokemon Emerald's not there. I liked Emerald but still think it would suck in that form.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on August 16, 2011, 05:54:02 PM
Yeah, that list seemed a bit heavy on the Mario's, Zelda's, and Wario Ware. Hope a little variety is in there.
But it's just one Wario... Oh wait, Twisted. Never mind.

Actually, screw it. I want both WarioWare games. Twisted could really work if they tweak with the 3DS's gyroscope.

Neerb

THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL WE GET OUR NES GAMES. I'm so excited!

And yet, Nintendo still hasn't told us WHAT games we're getting...

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Neerb on August 29, 2011, 05:52:49 PM
THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL WE GET OUR NES GAMES. I'm so excited!

And yet, Nintendo still hasn't told us WHAT games we're getting...
Quote from: Kayo on August 30, 2011, 08:05:42 AM
It's a surprise.

Or not.

http://twitter.com/#!/NintendoAmerica

Kayo

I hate how Nintendo acts like the people who have it already are the only "true" fans. I dunno why, it just kind of seems like they're trying to make everyone else feel bad for not buying the system already. Like

"You poop holes, we made this $170 system but charged $250 for it. You were supposed to buy it ANYWAY, since you're supposed to follow Nintendo like sheep. Well, all the GOOD people who bought it get free games now. How do you like that, poop holes?"

STFU Nintendo. I wasn't going to pay $250 for a handheld that didn't have games. Maybe if you waited to drop the price, like maybe when there were MORE games out for it, I would even pay the $250. But no, you dropped it before we even had a reason to buy the system other than OoT.

It's clear they're frustrated and trying to spite the people who didn't jump to buy the system for $250. Yeah, I would have paid that much if I had more games to play on it. But otherwise it's just a tad outrageous.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on August 30, 2011, 10:47:03 AM
I hate how Nintendo acts like the people who have it already are the only "true" fans. I dunno why, it just kind of seems like they're trying to make everyone else feel bad for not buying the system already. Like

"You poop holes, we made this $170 system but charged $250 for it. You were supposed to buy it ANYWAY, since you're supposed to follow Nintendo like sheep. Well, all the GOOD people who bought it get free games now. How do you like that, poop holes?"

STFU Nintendo. I wasn't going to pay $250 for a handheld that didn't have games. Maybe if you waited to drop the price, like maybe when there were MORE games out for it, I would even pay the $250. But no, you dropped it before we even had a reason to buy the system other than OoT.

It's clear they're frustrated and trying to spite the people who didn't jump to buy the system for $250. Yeah, I would have paid that much if I had more games to play on it. But otherwise it's just a tad outrageous.

lmao

The only thing that's outrageous here is how outrageously butthurt you are. You seem pretty intercourse ing upset that you aren't getting free poop and you're demonizing a company that's only attempting to please early purchasers so they don't get as irritated over the price drop. It has nothing to do with us early purchasers being "true" fans(lol as if buying one early instantly made me a bigger Nintendo fan than you) in Nintendo's eyes nor is Nintendo trying to spite anyone.

EDIT:

Also, why the intercourse  do you care about free NES/GBA games when you can get them for free online to begin with? Chill out and be happy you get to buy a 3DS for way cheaper than I did, and in a time where the library wasn't poop. If anything, you guys that are waiting were right to wait.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on August 30, 2011, 11:13:33 AM
lmao

The only thing that's outrageous here is how outrageously butthurt you are. You seem pretty intercourse ing upset that you aren't getting free poop and you're demonizing a company that's only attempting to please early purchasers so they don't get as irritated over the price drop. It has nothing to do with us early purchasers being "true" fans(lol as if buying one early instantly made me a bigger Nintendo fan than you) in Nintendo's eyes nor is Nintendo trying to spite anyone.

EDIT:

Also, why the intercourse  do you care about free NES/GBA games when you can get them for free online to begin with? Chill out and be happy you get to buy a 3DS for way cheaper than I did, and in a time where the library wasn't poop. If anything, you guys that are waiting were right to wait.
I uh... what? If I wasn't clear, I don't give a darn that I'm not getting free poop anyway. I never said buying one early made you a "true" fan, it's just the message it sounds like Nintendo is trying to convey with the "ambassador" program.

And just to get this through your head: If I got free NES games, I probably wouldn't play them anyway. I don't want them. I don't need them. I have a NES. I have the internet. I honestly don't care one bit about not getting to play NES games on a 3DS. I'd really rather pay $80 less than get free games. I think waiting was the right choice, really. Being able to play NES games on there for free is cool, but not quite worth $80.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on August 30, 2011, 11:39:05 AM
I uh... what? If I wasn't clear, I don't give a darn that I'm not getting free poop anyway. I never said buying one early made you a "true" fan, it's just the message it sounds like Nintendo is trying to convey with the "ambassador" program.

And just to get this through your head: If I got free NES games, I probably wouldn't play them anyway. I don't want them. I don't need them. I have a NES. I have the internet. I honestly don't care one bit about not getting to play NES games on a 3DS. I'd really rather pay $80 less than get free games. I think waiting was the right choice, really. Being able to play NES games on there for free is cool, but not quite worth $80.

It's just a ploy to keep from losing fans over the price cut. It's supposed to make early adopters feel better.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 30, 2011, 01:53:09 PM
It's just a ploy to keep from losing fans over the price cut. It's supposed to make early adopters feel better.
Or make us feel worse. I seriously think Nintendo is going out of their way to tell all the smart people who waited something like "You couldn't have disappointed us any more."

Like, really. It's a handful of games. Who gives a poop? I just don't want to see any of my friends who are doing this rubbing it in mine or anyone's face. You spent an extra $80+tax on a few games, most or all of which you'll forget about and stop playing in a few weeks.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on August 30, 2011, 01:59:53 PM
Or make us feel worse. I seriously think Nintendo is going out of their way to tell all the smart people who waited something like "You couldn't have disappointed us any more."

Like, really. It's a handful of games. Who gives a poop? I just don't want to see any of my friends who are doing this rubbing it in mine or anyone's face. You spent an extra $80+tax on a few games, most or all of which you'll forget about and stop playing in a few weeks.
That's just silly. If you don't care about the games and you understand why Nintendo had to do this, I don't see what there is to complain about.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!