News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

NES/GBA games for free...because the 3DS bites it.

Started by Nayrman, July 28, 2011, 05:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I'd rather save than suspend the game somewhere. I remember I didn't save my Link's Awakening DX file and just suspended it. I'm afraid to learn what would happen if the file got deleted by accident or something...

Super

The Riddler

I don't know what everyone's all excited about. The games look like poop on the 3DS.  A friend of mine showed me Yoshi, The Legend of Zelda, and NES Open. They look horrendous. Way to small to even see anything.

Neerb

What the heck are you talking about? They look fine, for NES games. I can see everything.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Riddler21 on September 02, 2011, 04:08:54 AM
I don't know what everyone's all excited about. The games look like poop on the 3DS.  A friend of mine showed me Yoshi, The Legend of Zelda, and NES Open. They look horrendous. Way to small to even see anything.
Go play your Sonic CD HD.

Kayo

I guess this means all VC games will look like that?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on September 02, 2011, 09:37:52 AM
I guess this means all VC games will look like that?
Honestly speaking, the resolution is a bit lower but it's not so bothersome. If it's too much annoying to nitpicky people, I'm sure there could be some update to fix that later.

Kayo

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 02, 2011, 11:16:11 AM
Honestly speaking, the resolution is a bit lower but it's not so bothersome. If it's too much annoying to nitpicky people, I'm sure there could be some update to fix that later.
I wonder how SNES games will look. There's gonna be SNES games on the VC, right? I literally know nothing about it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 02, 2011, 11:16:11 AM
It's retardedly small. And they won't fix it. They have no reason to update it, honestly.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on September 02, 2011, 11:49:34 AM
I wonder how SNES games will look. There's gonna be SNES games on the VC, right? I literally know nothing about it.
There are no SNES games at all. Only NES games.

Quote from: Riddler21 on September 02, 2011, 01:39:18 PM
It's retardedly small. And they won't fix it. They have no reason to update it, honestly.
Well, if it's so "retartedly" small, it can be fixed. Let's wait a bit until something like that happens.

Kayo

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 02, 2011, 02:31:04 PM
There are no SNES games at all. Only NES games.
I was afraid of this.

Alright, I no longer see a reason to worry about the VC. I mean what good is it if I can't play SNES games? I was kind of looking forward to that D:
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on September 02, 2011, 06:13:33 PM
I was afraid of this.

Alright, I no longer see a reason to worry about the VC. I mean what good is it if I can't play SNES games? I was kind of looking forward to that D:

Well, I personally am looking forward to Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventure, both Zelda Oracle games, and maybe, just MAYBE, Yellow version. Also, I want Mike Tyson's Punchout to get the 3D treatment like Excitebike and Xevious.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on September 02, 2011, 06:13:33 PM
I was afraid of this.

They'll probably come at some point.

Quote from: Neerb on September 02, 2011, 06:42:04 PM
Well, I personally am looking forward to Kid Icarus, Kirby's Adventure, both Zelda Oracle games, and maybe, just MAYBE, Yellow version. Also, I want Mike Tyson's Punchout to get the 3D treatment like Excitebike and Xevious.
Nintendo's abandoning the 3D Classics line because it's more difficult than they thought it would be. There will only be six total, and I think four have already released.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on September 02, 2011, 06:42:04 PM
I wouldn't get your hopes up at all on getting a Pokemon game on the 3DS's VC. You can't run those on a password system and I doubt they'll give them save files.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on September 02, 2011, 08:52:42 PM
I wouldn't get your hopes up at all on getting a Pokemon game on the 3DS's VC. You can't run those on a password system and I doubt they'll give them save files.

Wait, what? Nintendo's already released several VC games on the 3DS that use save files. Why would that be an issue?