Mighty No. 9

Started by Super, August 31, 2013, 05:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

They keep responding to my emails.

All I'm doing is asking them to admit how unprofessional all of this has been on their part and they just won't let it go. Priceless.

JrDude

Quote from: Zero on January 04, 2014, 10:04:25 AM
They keep responding to my emails.

All I'm doing is asking them to admit how unprofessional all of this has been on their part and they just won't let it go. Priceless.
That makes 2 people.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Tupin

At this point it would be hilarious if Capcom just swooped in, bought the rights, and replaced all of the painfully obvious clones of MM characters with the real thing.

Kamiya would have never made a game like this...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Quote from: JrDude on January 04, 2014, 02:02:33 PM
That makes 2 people.

I know you fancy yourself to be really witty, JrDude, but you aren't. I deserve an apology here for the way my case was handled. Yes, it is shocking that someone would demand an apology for being ignored. Other cases swiftly got their refunds whereas mine did not.

Where other companies would simply stop replying this one insists on having the last word. How can anyone not be tempted to mess with them?f

JrDude

Quote from: Zero on January 05, 2014, 09:11:37 AM
Where other people would simply stop replying, this one insists on having the last word. How can anyone not be tempted to mess with them?f
The irony, or is that hypocritical? I dunno. But regardless, you're messing with people, by doing exactly what they're doing. "No, III GET THE LAST WORD!"

It's simple really. By being a human and realizing that sometimes, when you spend your money, you won't be able to get it back. It's part of becoming an adult. And because you keep insisting on "messing with them," you're also showing how much of a child you really are. Sure, it doesn't matter how they or we think of you, but you are.
Just learn to take your own advice. Get over it. So you helped a game become more likely to exist. Boo hoo. There are worse ways you can lose your money.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Tupin

Thing is that he gave money to a company and he should have the right to ask for it back when he changes his mind due to changing conditions of the game.

Zero

Quote from: JrDude on January 05, 2014, 01:56:39 PM
The irony, or is that hypocritical? I dunno. But regardless, you're messing with people, by doing exactly what they're doing. "No, III GET THE LAST WORD!"

It's simple really. By being a human and realizing that sometimes, when you spend your money, you won't be able to get it back. It's part of becoming an adult. And because you keep insisting on "messing with them," you're also showing how much of a child you really are. Sure, it doesn't matter how they or we think of you, but you are.
Just learn to take your own advice. Get over it. So you helped a game become more likely to exist. Boo hoo. There are worse ways you can lose your money.

Read through the darn thread, JrDude. You're really making an ass out of yourself. I already said I'm fine with not getting the refund. A company should not ignore refund requests. It is only just desserts that I ask for an apology for the way my case was handled. And whaddya know? Here it is:

DDM Info (info@ddmagents.com)Add to contacts 1/5/13
To: Zero .
Picture of DDM Info
Sorry about that! Your email was caught up in this other issue and I apologize for that. The Kickstarter closed long ago and funds have been allocated to the project, so no refunds can be given out. Again, I am sorry that I didn't separate your email from these others!

The Riddler

Quote from: Tupin on January 05, 2014, 02:23:29 PM
Thing is that he gave money to a company and he should have the right to ask for it back when he changes his mind due to changing conditions of the game.
As much as I feel for Zero here, this is not how the world works. Refunds are not an obligation unless a product is malfunctioning, and in this case it was the purchase of a product in work, so there is no definition of faulty for it. Companies that give refunds in cases like this do so to save face.

Zero

Well like I said, its not a really big deal. I saw it as a good opportunity to have more spending money for Christmas presents and went for it.

The main issue I had was how retarded their emails were. They were just plain unprofessional. They mostly just sent me links to forum posts. I was even ignored for long periods of time. I also cared about how they implied I wanted a refund for my Call vote not winning. Only, it did. Very unprofessional. Its like they didn't read my emails.

The Riddler

go to reddit with that poop, start an uproar. they're good at that.

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on January 10, 2014, 05:55:29 PM
go to reddit with that poop, start an uproar. they're good at that.

I try to avoid going there if possible.

Tupin

Quote from: Zero on January 10, 2014, 07:27:37 PM
I try to avoid going there if possible.
Your only other option is /v/, and they always go for the low-hanging fruit and discredit everyone who actually has legitimate complaints like you.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .