ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 12, 2007, 08:31:01 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 12, 2007, 08:29:44 AM
OOC/// Fear is sick, well that means she might not be as active so I might ask her if I can control her that way we can get things going because I know the new 4 characters want to join us.
Ooc\\ I'm aware she's sick... Dunno what the proper course of action would be though.

OOC/// I know you know but not everyone else does ;) Anyway we have to ask her first anyway

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 12, 2007, 08:37:27 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 12, 2007, 08:33:23 AM
OOC/// Fear is sick, well that means she might not be as active so I might ask her if I can control her that way we can get things going because I know the new 4 characters want to join us.
Ooc\\ I'm aware she's sick... Dunno what the proper course of action would be though.

ooc/ she never mentioned that to me :(
Hmm... Seperate forum...

ooc/hey im busy cut me some slack I still post on there.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 12, 2007, 09:14:24 AM

Hmm... Seperate forum...

Well, I wasn't even aware you went on there.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 12, 2007, 09:23:35 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 12, 2007, 09:14:24 AM

Hmm... Seperate forum...

Well, I wasn't even aware you went on there.
wait what forum are we talking about here?

FearItself

"I'd rather go as a whole group, personally." Nerina replied to Aeleus and the others. She crossed her arms, and gave a slightly annoyed look to Phoenix, still a little angry that he had let firebenders find out that he was an Earthbender, and those two firebenders were probably on their trail already. "There's safety in numbers, right?"

Fell

"yeah...there is, BUT CAN WE PLEASE GO?!" Turaga said impatiently.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"Nothing's stopping you." Nerina retorted to Turaga, looking him up and down as if unimpressed. He could walk on his own, so why wasn't he. "Lead the way, if you're so anxious to do so."

Fell

Turaga knew what she was doing. She did this when he was younger. He would get embarresed by doing something stupid when he was in charge.

"No, I think it's better if you go up front; afterall, SOMEONE needs to bring up the rear."

FearItself

"And that someone always seems to be you, Turaga." Nerina remarked, giving him a spiteful grin. This was always the circumstance they ran into when they were younger. She would best him intelectually, and he'd get frustrated, or if he didn't get frustrated, Nerina would build on his anger until he did. It seemed as though nothing had changed since then. After giving a smile to Aeleus, Nernia began walking down the path, where a very tall stairway would eventually lead them into New Ozai.

Fell

Turaga moved to the rear. He whispered to Phoenix. "I hate it when she dose that."

ooc// I realized where I heard the name Turaga before.......Have you ever heard of Bionicle?

Well, there are elders in the bionicle universe, and they are called turaga. I named my character after an old wise person without thinking about it. :P

Flying Chickens

Aeleus shook his head in disbelief at the arguing, then remembered things were much worse between him and Ken. He quickly began to follow, purposely keeping himself between Turaga and Nerina.

FearItself

Nerina looked back at Aeleus as they were walking, giving him a slight grin. Her remark was merely to keep the arguing to a minimum, not to make Turaga any angrier. She knew how he was when he got angry, and she didn't like it. Nonetheless, she flaunted her "victory" over Turaga with the grin she gave to Aeleus, as if suggesting an aura of cockyness. She began to lead the group up the long, tall stairwell towards the gate of New Ozai, which seemed as though it were a mile away.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked over his shoulder, making sure the others were following.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos remained quiet during this entire exchange, laughing to himself.

PHOENIXBLAST

Realizing we started to leave I started to follow them right behind catching up to the quick. "Nerina it isn't my fault they found out do you expect firebenders to be outside of here?" Demetrius had asked Nerina.