News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 17, 2007, 03:08:57 PM
"What happens if I do end up in jail for good?" I asked Nerina, and Aeleus curiously.

"What are the chances of that? We're more likely to get arrested because we're waterbenders."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 17, 2007, 04:18:09 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 17, 2007, 03:08:57 PM
"What happens if I do end up in jail for good?" I asked Nerina, and Aeleus curiously.

"What are the chances of that? We're more likely to get arrested because we're waterbenders."

"Actually very high considering this is an Earth Kingdom but it is ruled by the Fire Nation and so any Earth benders are sent to jail for good just in case of they try to revolt." I told Xanthos.

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 10:36:43 AM
Xanthos merely shrugged.

"Hmmm, you guys ready?" I asked them excited to move on and get on with our plan, even though I was nervous on the inside for many reasons.

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 18, 2007, 10:43:27 AM
"Of course," replied Xanthos with a smile.

"Alright." I said to him, while waiting for the responses of the others.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 18, 2007, 10:46:19 AM
"Yeah, I'm ready to go." Turaga replied.

"Good, 2 people are." I said then saying "Nerina, and Aeleus what about you?"

FearItself

"Heck yeah I'm ready." Nerina replied plainly. She wasn't really in the mood to wait up for them, she figured they were ready if they agreed on their plan. Nerina took hold of Turaga's collar and began to pull him towards the gate as if she were holding him hostage, loving every moment of it.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus watched Nerina, and followed her example. He grabbed Xanthos and Demetrius by the collar, and began to lug them along behind him.

Triforce_Luigi

"Hey, Aeleus, you know this isn't real. You don't have to pull so hard."

Fell

With the grin wiped from his face, he followed Nerina.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus considered what Xanthos had said. "It has to be convincing." He replied. "If they catch on to us, we're all going to prison."

PHOENIXBLAST

Hearing what Xanthos had said I tried to losen the metal collar the was wrapped cold around our necks by metal bending. I couldn't do it though because I was a novice but maybe in the future. "Are we comming close I want to get out of them as soon as I can, it is cod, and feel awkward."

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 20, 2007, 01:27:52 PM
Hearing what Xanthos had said I tried to losen the metal collar the was wrapped cold around our necks by metal bending. I couldn't do it though because I was a novice but maybe in the future. "Are we comming close I want to get out of them as soon as I can, it is cod, and feel awkward."
Aeleus shook his head. "This will be over soon. Now stop complaining." He said.