UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 20, 2007, 01:59:31 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 20, 2007, 01:27:52 PM
Hearing what Xanthos had said I tried to losen the metal collar the was wrapped cold around our necks by metal bending. I couldn't do it though because I was a novice but maybe in the future. "Are we comming close I want to get out of them as soon as I can, it is cod, and feel awkward."
Aeleus shook his head. "This will be over soon. Now stop complaining." He said.

"Your not the one wearing this cold metal collar now are you?" I said to Aeleus with a groan.

Transient Link

ooc/ ok fear I dont know whats up but I know you still log on, you just dont post. So whenever you read this know that some people wouldnt mind getting back to their rps. No offense of course yet you could at least post once in awhile. Anyways this is my last post on this rp until fear posts :|

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 28, 2007, 06:49:22 PM
ooc/ ok fear I dont know whats up but I know you still log on, you just dont post. So whenever you read this know that some people wouldnt mind getting back to their rps. No offense of course yet you could at least post once in awhile. Anyways this is my last post on this rp until fear posts :|
She posts all the time... There.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I think that is part of the problem, Orgizirtee. We know she posts in the other boards. That would probably contribute to the feeling of being abandoned. I, personally, feel a little snubbed.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 28, 2007, 09:23:40 PM
Ooc/ I think that is part of the problem, Orgizirtee. We know she posts in the other boards. That would probably contribute to the feeling of being abandoned. I, personally, feel a little snubbed.
She still posts on here? Really? Huh. I keep trying to get her to post here, but she says she will when she feels like it.

Triforce_Luigi

Yes, she still goes to the forums and posts. I have seen it. But she seems to be ignoring her own RPs.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 28, 2007, 09:43:51 PM
Yes, she still goes to the forums and posts. I have seen it. But she seems to be ignoring her own RPs.
I see.
Well, that's that. She does what she wants.

Triforce_Luigi

Yep. Nothing we can do about it, I guess. Though I am still a bit miffed.

PHOENIXBLAST

Alright this was just getting good, and then because Fear is to busy with Kyu now (check out Knitessquire, they are now going out) she only has time to post there, and talk with her Kyu through Voice Chat, and now cell Phone. I just say we take control of her character! WHO IS WITH ME?

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on December 03, 2007, 07:57:43 AM
Alright this was just getting good, and then because Fear is to busy with Kyu now (check out Knitessquire, they are now going out) she only has time to post there, and talk with her Kyu through Voice Chat, and now cell Phone. I just say we take control of her character! WHO IS WITH ME?
explain? what its knitesquire? website? she dating online? ore in rl. Im cofuzzled O_o

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on December 03, 2007, 08:37:36 AM
explain? what its knitesquire? website? she dating online? ore in rl. Im cofuzzled O_o

KS is a website where she is a mod, she is kind of online dating/real life. You remember Kyukon? Well that is who she is going out we, she is talking with him through Pokemon D/P V.C. and now through Cell Phones.

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on December 03, 2007, 09:35:01 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on December 03, 2007, 08:37:36 AM

KS is a website where she is a mod, she is kind of online dating/real life. You remember Kyukon? Well that is who she is going out we, she is talking with him through Pokemon D/P V.C. and now through Cell Phones.
Lets double on her on those forums and try to get her to post here at least "sometimes" yes I joined BTW ;)

FearItself

Ooc// What do you all want from me?
I'm in my junior year in high school. I'm stressed, I've got school work out the wazzoo, and like Phoenix said, my free time is occupied by a certain someone.
This forum isn't one of my priorities right now.

Transient Link

Fell

Ooc// Alright Then.......Atleast now I know why...

Spongebob does not approve