News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

"I just thought about the time I first tried to use the katana. I swung it, and I got swept away with it."
He chuckled again when he thought about it. Except, that wasn't the reason he chuckled last time.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

"What guy-?... Oh." Nerina replied, at first defiantly, but then she realized what Xanthos had meant by the time he finished. That guy a couple tables away had been looking at her funny, in a slightly goofy way, as if he were dazed. A slight tint of red appeared on Nerina's cheeks, though only a little, realizing what this meant. A guy had fallen for her? That was a first. "... Shut up." she added in defense, giving a little girlish giggle before turning around and accepting the meal of Ramen the waiter had recently brought to her.

Fell

"Well, yeah. That was true......I Was Chuckling at you and him.......Well, now you know!"

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos just kept on trying not to laugh as he ate.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor looked back at Ken..then the girl who had looked at Ken..and then back again at his brother. "..Heh. Well, if you won't go over and talk to them. Then I will."

He began to walk towards them, suddenly realizing what he was doing, and regretting it. He had no idea how to just go and greet people..it was worth a shot. They seemed nice.

Approaching them, he spoke, stuttering. "Er..h-hi."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

"Hello, and who might you be?" Turaga said to the young man.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor jumped very slightly when Turaga answered back. His face became painted red with embarrassment. Bad idea, Farnor..bad. Idea.

"I-I'm, uh.." His fiery orange eyes quickly moved back and forth, scanning the people sitting down and eating. His eyes stopped on the girl Ken had been looking at. She seemed nice. Tearing his eyes away from her, he spoke again, his voice soft and nervous.

"F-farnor..my name's Farnor."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 18, 2007, 01:15:55 PM
Farnor jumped very slightly when Turaga answered back. His face became painted red with embarrassment. Bad idea, Farnor..bad. Idea.

"I-I'm, uh.." His fiery orange eyes quickly moved back and forth, scanning the people sitting down and eating. His eyes stopped on the girl Ken had been looking at. She seemed nice. Tearing his eyes away from her, he spoke again, his voice soft and nervous.

"F-farnor..my name's Farnor."
"Farnor eh?" Said Monlithos as he sat at the table. "I think I've seen you from time to time but I've never really met you...Farnor really seems like an name for a fire-bender." He said looking suspiciously at him.

Fell

"Hi, Farnor. Nice to meet you!" Turaga liked meeting new people. Especially since there wasn't that many new faces everyday at his small village.

FearItself

Nerina didn't bother to say hello, because she had watched this "Farnor" guy's eyes, and he seemed to turn away when he looked to her, so obviously he didn't want to talk to her. She wouldn't talk to him unless he asked her a question, because that's what it seemed like he wanted.

He reminds me of the guy that was staring at me earlier... Are they related? she wondered, turning away and sitting forward in her seat again, not aiming to be a part of the conversation the boys were having unless she were needed.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos gave the newcomer a bored "hello" and went back to eating.

gamemasterdevil

"U-uh..w-well.." Farnor looked down, an indecisive look coming to them. Should he tell them? They seemed like they wouldn't hate him..but what if they did? He didn't want to fail at his first attempt to make friends..aw hell, it was worth it.

"I-I am..but please don't tell anyone," he said in a low whisper. "I-it's nice to meet all of you..um.." his eyes went back to Nerina, the fire in his eyes seeming to light as they moved. "W-what's your name?"

Fell