News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 18, 2007, 05:24:53 PM
"U-uh..w-well.." Farnor looked down, an indecisive look coming to them. Should he tell them? They seemed like they wouldn't hate him..but what if they did? He didn't want to fail at his first attempt to make friends..aw hell, it was worth it.

"I-I am..but please don't tell anyone," he said in a low whisper. "I-it's nice to meet all of you..um.." his eyes went back to Nerina, the fire in his eyes seeming to light as they moved. "W-what's your name?"
"Well I'm Monlithos." Said Monlithos. My parents will flip if they find out that I talked to a fire bender!

Transient Link

ic/ ken turned away as he felt his face turn red
the chef brought out his ramen he also noted his face

chef: haha lad you should go up and talk to her I see your brother is over there and he is shyer than you

"what!"

he looked and saw his brother talking to the group of strangers

"well.. heres goes nothing then"

mike picked up his ramen and walked over

" hey hows it goin brother?"

he look to the rest of the travelers and gave his best smile to the lady

"whats up guys?"

gamemasterdevil

Ryan gave a smile once his brother came over, his white teeth glowing. "Thank you," he whispered to Ken. He felt much better with his brother beside him.

"N-nice to meet all of you," he said, still stuttering slightly. His eyes were still fixated on the girl who hadn't given her name. "W-what's your name, miss?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Curses.
Now I'm starting to like Role Playing.
Although I don't see the problem...
Hm.
Well, I like Avatar, but I never remember to watch it.
So here I am for the joining.

Name: Aeleus (Ay-el-us)

Personality: (Okay, I make a personality then accidentally go with a different one. Changing time!) Tends to be envious of others. Is a natural born firebender. He likes to make jokes and expresses what he is feeling 85% of the time.

Appearance: Wears a brown coat with the Fire-Nation symbol up the arms, often unzipped. Underneath the coat he wears a red shirt with a black Fire-Nation symbol on the front. Has short black hair that goes just above his ears and neck. Has tanned white skin. Wears brown pants with no other special features. Has long, gangly arms and average sized legs. Has green eyes and an average sized mouth.

Parents: Mai/Zuko

Element: Fire

Weapons: Carries a small throwing knife with a blade covered in oil. Dagger pouch is filled with oil so the knife is covered in more oil each time it is put away.

Those probably aren't Avatar-esque clothes, so if anyone who watches Avatar frequently would be able to change those so they stay the same just more like something someone in Avatar would wear please do so.
Unless those are alright.

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 19, 2007, 08:04:02 AM
Ryan gave a smile once his brother came over, his white teeth glowing. "Thank you," he whispered to Ken. He felt much better with his brother beside him.

"N-nice to meet all of you," he said, still stuttering slightly. His eyes were still fixated on the girl who hadn't given her name. "W-what's your name, miss?"
ic/ he couldnt help but grin a bit wider at his brothers comment truth was he only did it so he wouldnt 1up him thats the way ken was sometimes though

FearItself

Ooc// It's fine, Orgizirtee, your character is accepted. =)

IC// "I'm Nerina." Nerina replied, not looking over to the male that had requested her name. The conversation they were having didn't interest her, because she always hated conversations between only males, they were always so obscene, so she never got involved in conversations with guys unless she was alone with one.

Speaking of which, Nerina's eye caught sight of that other young man that had been gaping at her before. She smiled slightly to him as he approached the group, turning her gaze away before her brothers could see an actual smile on her features.

Fell

Ooc// Yay! More members!

Ic// Hmm.....It's the guy from before.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos saw the guy from before and looked at Nerina. He thought he saw her smile at the guy. He held back his laughter and turned away.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 19, 2007, 01:04:17 PM
Ooc// Hoorah.

Ic// Aeleus walked through the Ramen shop. The first thing he saw were two boys talking and a girl staring at another person. He shrugged and sat at the nearest table. A waiter came up to the table. "What can I get you?" He asked. Aeleus looked up at him boredly. "A dessert menu." As the waiter walked away, he looked over the tables. Someone caught his eye. "Need to be quiet, not attract attention... I hate being alone in this world..." He muttered to himself.

Ooc// Aw, shoot. I just realized I have no idea where I am. I wanted to start in Ba Sing Se, but I have no idea where this Ramen shop is.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 01:44:58 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 19, 2007, 01:04:17 PM
Ooc// Hoorah.

Ic// Aeleus walked through the Ramen shop. The first thing he saw were two boys talking and a girl staring at another person. He shrugged and sat at the nearest table. A waiter came up to the table. "What can I get you?" He asked. Aeleus looked up at him boredly. "A dessert menu." As the waiter walked away, he looked over the tables. Someone caught his eye. "Is that Ken...?" He muttered to himself.

Ooc// Aw, shoot. I just realized I have no idea where I am. I wanted to start in Ba Sing Se, but I have no idea where this Ramen shop is.

ooc/ its fine no biggy

ic// ken saw her smile and almost turned beet red he decided to engage in a 1-on-1 conversation with her.
"hi names ken yours?"
he reached out his hand towards her to shake.

FearItself

"Nerina." She replied, smiling lightly still as she looked over to him. It made her fairly nervous, realizing that he wanted to talk to her. She never talked to guys unless they were her brothers, but she never did talk much at all to people. Nerina sighed slightly, shaking the young man's hand, the feeling of her hand touching his making her shiver slightly.

"So, do you live here?" she asked, trying to strike up atleast some sort of conversation that wouldn't make her more uncomfortable than she already was.

Fell

Turaga decided to leave them alone. He wasn't gonna bother them.

Ooc// Wow......Poor Turaga. Surrounded by boring people. Good thing Monlithos is nice.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus chuckled as he ate his chocolate cake. The boy had decided to go talk to the girl, hilarious. As they shook hands he laughed and sneezed at the same time, making a rather odd noise. Uh oh, I think they heard that. I have a feeling they won't take well to a Fire-bender.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux then realized he was conversing with fiqebenders after he remembered Farnor told him. He felt a little panic but it subsided. He could use friends, and he seemed friendly.

Fell