Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 19, 2007, 04:55:35 PM
Ooc// YOU SAID LUX!!!!!

OMG! Isn't it Xanthos?!
Ooc// Heh. Funny.

Ic// Aeleus took the last bite of his cake. So far they hadn't noticed him. He sat boredly in his chair. Nothing to do... He had to admit, he felt a little jealous of the boy. He'd never had the courage to have a conversation with anyone that wasn't a Fire-bender, let alone a girl. He could feel that this one was a Fire-bender... He didn't know why though...

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 19, 2007, 04:43:45 PM
"Nerina." She replied, smiling lightly still as she looked over to him. It made her fairly nervous, realizing that he wanted to talk to her. She never talked to guys unless they were her brothers, but she never did talk much at all to people. Nerina sighed slightly, shaking the young man's hand, the feeling of her hand touching his making her shiver slightly.

"So, do you live here?" she asked, trying to strike up atleast some sort of conversation that wouldn't make her more uncomfortable than she already was.
ic// "yes, Ive lived here all my life. Its really not that great of a place it gets boring realatively quickly. So where are you from?"

FearItself

"I'm from the North Pole. It's actually not that far from here." Nerina remarked slightly, remembering how short of a boat ride it took for her and Turaga to arrive in Ba Sing Se. That technique she developed would certainly come in handy later on when they traveled. Nerina decided to make a bold move and mentioned a key part of her background. "As you can see, I'm a waterbender."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 19, 2007, 05:06:59 PM
"I'm from the North Pole. It's actually not that far from here." Nerina remarked slightly, remembering how short of a boat ride it took for her and Turaga to arrive in Ba Sing Se. That technique she developed would certainly come in handy later on when they traveled. Nerina decided to make a bold move and mentioned a key part of her background. "As you can see, I'm a waterbender."
"yes I assumed so by the clothes. So what brings you here?"

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Yeah Felldoh, like you never put Martin. I'm typing from my phone. Long names are harder.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus hung his head down as he heard the last words the girl said. 'I'm a Water-bender.' He was doomed now. He couldn't move. He couldn't draw any attention to himself. If this girl saw his jacket, or any other Water-benders did, he was likely to be thrown out and shunned forever. All because of his heritage...

FearItself

"What brings me here?" Nerina repeated the question. "Well.. I really couldn't tolerate the cold of the North Pole anymore, so I sought a more temperate climate, which I found here in Ba Sing Se. I left, looking for adventure." she added, though realizing she was slightly trailing off at the end. Remembering this young man's comment about her clothes, she examined his outfit up and down once, and noticed right away from the color scheme. "I assume by your clothes that you are a firebender, am I right?"

Flying Chickens

Aeleus snapped back to attention. So he had been right. This boy was a Fire-bender. He relaxed a little. If she wasn't already shouting it out about him, he would be fine. He couldn't help but notice that this boy looked like his older brother...

Transient Link

ic/ "GAH! shhhhhhhh!!! dont tell nobody people dont like fire benders around here much. Anyways I am wearing red becuase they lifted the ban on all green-brownish clothes a few years back. Lucky guess though thinking I was a you know what guess im caught eh? Anyways adventure? HA! in this boring place. No adventure here that for sure just bordom and lots of it."

Triforce_Luigi

Noticing Aeleus, Xanthos turned and said "Hi there!"

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 19, 2007, 05:21:08 PM
Noticing Nik, Xanthos turned and said "Hi there!"
Ooc// Sorry, I keep messing up in this. My name in this is Aeleus. I'll add on once I modify my other post.

Ic// Aeleus looked over at the boy who had spoken. He tried his best to smile, and said "Hello. I'm Aeleus. And you are?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Xanthos. Is that your brother flirting with my sister? If so, I assume you are a firebender. Don't worry. That secret is safe"

Flying Chickens

"Yes, that is my brother. And you're correct in saying I'm a firebender. From the fact that you said she was your sister, I imagine that you're a waterbender as well. And, thank you for keeping the secret."

FearItself

Nerina gave a slight giggle, putting a finger to his lips to hush him. She had no idea where that sort of physical-contact idea came from, not one. She was never this brave when talking to strangers, this was sort of an odd thing for her. Nevertheless, her smile widened slightly to a small grin as her eyes narrowed, first looking around at the rest of the people in the restaurant to make sure they didn't hear what she had previously said, but then looked back to him.

"Of course I won't tell anyone. You can trust me." Nerina said in response, giving her grin to him. "I don't mind what type of bender are. It's not about what power you have, it's how you use it, right?"

She took her finger away, letting her grin fade to a slight smile as she looked to him, almost as if she hadn't done anything. "Well, being here is more of an adventure than staying home. Atleast it's a start."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes, I am a Waterbender and your welcome. I thinj that Farnor is also related to you?