News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Farnor?" Aeleus looked around the room, "is he here too? Yes, he is related to me."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes. Last I saw, he was talking to my brother Turaga and cousin Monlithos."

Flying Chickens

"Yes... Well, it's amusing to watch my brother tripping head-over-heels like this, I must say. Everyone always says I'm the more mature one, oddly. Well, everyone who I talk to that doesn't run away..."

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos felt sympathy for him. "you seem more mature. He is going gaga over my sister. Don't get how he fell for her though."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus laughed. "Hard to imagine." He said, "can't say I don't feel envious of how he just came up and talked to her. It's no secret people don't like firebenders. Hard to find people to talk to. Luckily we were able to meet with you and your sister."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah. But sometimes I thinj that if Azula didn't rule the Fire Nation, people would be more acceptant."

Flying Chickens

"What can I do, overthrow the Fire Nation? It is how it is...

Triforce_Luigi

"Maybe not the whole nation... Maybe just Azula. Maybe if Zuko ruled, them things would be better..." rambled Xanthos. 

Flying Chickens

"The entire Fire Nation thinks my father murdered the previous ruler. I don't think it would be that easy."

Triforce_Luigi

"Zuko could be proven innocent. Azula is probably framing him.

Triforce_Luigi

"That is probably a good idea. Have you lived here all your life?"

Flying Chickens

Aeleus sighed. "You're right, she probably did. But let's talk about something more cheery. Something that won't draw unwanted attention towards us."

Ooc//
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 19, 2007, 07:25:37 PM
"That is probably a good idea. Have you lived here all your life?"
Sorry, I deleted the other post since it was useless afterwards. Now everything is all mixed up.

^This post goes before the one above it.

Flying Chickens

"No, I lived in the Fire Nation for some time before coming here."

Triforce_Luigi