News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ooc/*claps* thanks for waiting up guys once again ill have to improvise fear your characters is...nerina right?

ic/ ken watched the flames knowing there was nothing he could do. He could only use fire for attacking not much more. He saw nerina put out the flames and walked over to the group. He nodded to all questions asked of him he could finally leave this dump of a city for adventure.

"so someone going to write a note to our parents. Not like they are going to approve of us just running of right Aeleus?"

Sorry, keep putting in Nik by accident from the Pokemon RP. ~ Orgizirtee

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked over at Ken, who had finally come out of his trance. "Glad that you finally joined us here in Ba Sing Se. No, I shall tell them myself. Wait for me outside the house. As soon as I exit the house, sprint as fleet of foot you can be. They won't be too happy."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 09:02:10 AM
Nik looked over at Ken, who had finally come out of his trance. "Glad that you finally joined us here in Ba Sing Se. No, I shall tell them myself. Wait for me outside the house. As soon as I exit the house, sprint as fleet of foot you can be. They won't be too happy."

ooc/ you said nik... again are you trying to mess with my head?

ic/ he grinned

"ok get my stash of cash under my matress theres alot of money in there Ill meet you at the gate I got to say goodbye to my master"
he turned to nerina
"It was good meeting you see you later"
he winked the ran out towards his masters home

Flying Chickens

"I shall be off as well. I must get the money for our little escapade. I would suggest that you all not eat anything. Starvation is going to be frequent along this. I'd rather not have to listen to complaints of hunger. Well then..." Aeleus bowed to the trio. "Nerina, Xanthos, and Turaga. It was nice meeting all of you. I take my leave." He strolled out of the restaurant at a leisurely pace, enjoying his last moments without fear of being captured by the Fire Nation.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos looked at his siblings. "Um... That reminds me. No one told our parents we left."

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Sorry, I'm too lazy to read right now. >_> (I'll read the Inside Job though) Could someone give me a brief summarry of the last five pages?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 10:47:18 AM
Ooc// Sorry, I'm too lazy to read right now. >_> (I'll read the Inside Job though) Could someone give me a brief summarry of the last five pages?
Ooc// Lots of talking... Talk... Talk... Then Aeleus knocks over a candle and starts a fire, and Aeleus, Farnor, Xanthos, and Nerina (Ok, so Fear does the most) all help put it out! Hooray! Now can I stop talking so sappily?

FearItself

"Meh, oh well." Nerina replied to Xanthos, giving a shrug. She really didn't care what her parents thought, and knew they wouldn't have let them leave home anyways, so there was no point in telling them. "Mom and dad work so often, they probably won't even notice that we're gone. Though, mom might send Momo to find us..." she began to trail off, pondering ways her parents could find out about their leaving. "But anyways... Should we wait for the other guys at the opposite side of town? We should start heading out of here like they are."

Flying Chickens

Nik took in deep breaths. His brothers were both off finishing their own tasks. His new found friends would be busy preparing as well. He had Ken's money, and a fresh supply of oil. His dagger was sharpened. It was now or never. He sighed. Perhaps I should leave a note... He grabbed a small piece of parchment at wrote out his short letter to his parents. He grabbed a knife from the table, and stabbed the note into the door. He breathed in heavily, and shouted out, "Mother! Father!" As soon as he finished, he began to sprint as fast as he could away from the house. He didn't pay attention to where he was going, or where he would be when he finished running. All that mattered was getting away. He stopped near a shady spot in the town square. He had made it. Now he had only to find the others once again.

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos had gone home and left a note on the front door and was heading back to where Nerina and the others were. Hm...Should I worry about my parents freaking out about this adventure I'm going to go on...Nah, I'm sure they'll understand.

Transient Link

ooc/ thanks for waiting up guys owe you one

ic/ kenwalked up to his masters house and banged on the door

the door opened with his master on the other side

master: why ken what ever are you doing here?

" im here to say that im leaving on an adventure!"

master: really? that sounds exciteing it reminds me of my youth you see when I was about your age....

once again his master went on to rambling after what seems like FOREVER he says

master:...ah yes ken come in for a moment theres something I want you to have before you go

"something for me?"

he walked into his lavish home
he followed his master into his sacred shrine where he pulled out a scroll and handed it to him
master: here I want you to have this

"GAH!"
the scroll had a fire nation symbol on it
"you... you knew all along?"

master: yes ,yes I have. inside of that scroll is a hidden skill known as the dragon dance. It was said to be the most feared sword techinque in all the world. All it require is a fire bender and a sword, but know its power is great and you may be as old as I am before you master it.

"master...this...this is...incredable..."

master: now go on your journey my apprentace I hope that the next time I see you you will be ever stronger than me

" yes master THANK YOU!"

he bowed for the last time and ran out

what an incredible gift! I will cherish it well. Now I must get to the gates

FearItself

Giving a slight shrug to the rest of the group, Nerina left the pub, staring to head South towards the gates. Her family always seemed too slow for her, but then again, perhaps Nerina was just too high-strung. She gave a sigh, wondering when they could get out of this city, knowing that they were all in danger. Ba Sing Se was huge, and she began to wonder how long it would take her to get to the opposite gate.

Fell

"Hey! Wait up!" turaga called to his sister as he left the pub join her.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic/ ken decided he would have a bit on fun before he left for the last time he went to the main road which at a downward slope led to the south gate

It was here he found one of the cabbage guys carts(full of rotten cabbages as always)
ken dumped them out and rolled it into the street he jumped in

"YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and down he went faster, faster AND FASTER!! he went surging down the slope....

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 01:44:57 PM
Giving a slight shrug to the rest of the group, Nerina left the pub, staring to head South towards the gates. Her family always seemed too slow for her, but then again, perhaps Nerina was just too high-strung. She gave a sigh, wondering when they could get out of this city, knowing that they were all in danger. Ba Sing Se was huge, and she began to wonder how long it would take her to get to the opposite gate.
Monlithos came accross Nerina while walking back and he started to walk beside her. "Hey, this seems a lot like the stories my parents told me. A brother and sister on an adventure. Well...Right now, in this case, it's cousin and cousin but we're still related."