News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

"What are you talking about Monlithos? I'm her brother you know." Turaga said as he caught up.

Ooc// Hobo, your character needs a nickname. @_@

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Nerina gave a slight chuckle to Monlithos. "Yeah, my mother told me the story about her childhood and how she went on an adventure of her own. My brothers and I didn't tell her we were leaving, but I think, eventually, she'll realize why we left." she replied. "My mom did say that it was usually a pain traveling with her brother, your father, and I'm going to be traveling with two brothers... It'll be torture." Nerina remarked.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 01:51:45 PM
"What are you talking about Monlithos? I'm her brother you know." Turaga said as he caught up.

Ooc// Hobo, your character needs a nickname. @_@
"Aw whatever." Said Monlithos continuing to walk along.

Ooc// Well...If you can come up with one. :P

Transient Link

ic/ mike continued to surge down the hill there was still aways to the bottom

"HOPE I DONT HIT NOBODY!!!!!!"

ooc/ ;)

Fell

Flying Chickens

Aeleus poked his head around a corner, wearily. He decided all was clear, and continued stealthily. He crept wearily along, avoiding human contact if possible. He rounded a corner, and ran head first Turaga, losing balance and falling onto his back.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos followed behind the others. He was a little worried aaout the danger they would face.

FearItself

Ooc// How about Monty?

IC// Shaelyn could hear yelling off in the distance, and gave a quick jog over to the start of a hill. Just barely, she could see someone in a cart sliding down towards the gate, and that gave her a brilliant and impulsive idea. Nerina caught sight of an empty cart nearby, one with wheels to make it easy to push around and transport, and lept on it, riding it as though she were riding a skateboard. Gradually, her speed increased as she went down the hill, looking briefly back at her relatives and giving them a grin to tell them to try it too.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 01:57:10 PM
Ooc// How about....Monalith?
Ooc// Sure but I think it'd be spelled Monolith. ;)

Ic// "Huh?...Gah!" Monlithos realized what Nerina was doing and started running to catch up with her. He grabbed a metal plate and started sliding on it and grabbed on to the cart. "What are you doing?" He shouted.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos grabbed a cart as well and went down after Nerina, laughing

Fell

Ic// "Woah?! Watch what you're doing! wha?" Turaga was pushed right into a kart. He was sliding down the slope quickly. "WHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Transient Link

ic/ one of the guys from the pud suddenly ended up thrown in his cart
"WOAH THERE!"

"you alright?"

ken turned around to see nerina chasing him down the slope he gave her his best smile and a thumbs up

Fell

"I guess.......What? Oh, it's you Ken." Turaga got into a more comfortable position.

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 02:05:10 PM
"I guess.......What? Oh, it's you Ken." Turaga got into a more comfortable position.

ic/"well good hold on tight the slope gets even steeper in a sec"

and with that almost on que it did the started speeding up even faster

"ALMOST THERE!!!!"

FearItself

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm improvising!" she called out to Monlithos, giving a slight laugh as she leaned forward, letting her cart accelerating even faster past the metallic plate Monlithos was riding on, aiming to catch up to the young man from before. His smile towards her made her blush again, and she didn't know why. She wasn't really attracted to him, or was she?