News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Aeleus regained his footing quickly. He sprinted after the cart, moving quicker than he could ever remember he had. He leaped through the air and landed inside the cart, his feet hanging over his head. He righted himself and looked around the group. "Well, hello! Xanthos, Nerina, Turaga, person I have never seen before in my life, how are you?"

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos was now riding still on his little platform and started to enjoy it...Until... "Look out! It's the wall!" He shouted pointing forward to the wall that was getting closer at an alarming rate.

Fell

"WOAH!!!! This is fast!!!!!!" Turaga said worriedly. He never had went this fast at the north pole.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey! Maybe we should stop enjoying ourselfs so much and worry about the FREAKING FIFTY FOOT WALL THAT WE'RE GOING TO CRASH INTO!" Shouted Monlithos.

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 02:10:29 PM
"WOAH!!!! This is fast!!!!!!" Turaga said worriedly. He never had went this fast at the north pole.

ic// "hope you dont soil your self"

ken steered the cart towards a ramp which he knew leads to a hay bail about a mile down the hill where they will end up safe of course at this speed the cart may fly over but ken didnt care he had done it 100 times at least.

"HANG ON!"

they flew off the ramp and....

Fell

Turaga covered his eyes.

FearItself

Nerina laughed again, looking over to Monlithos. "But that's the fun part!" she remarked, leaning forward more to make her cart go even faster. A slight lean lead her towards the to guards blocking an open door. She grinned, directing herself straight towards the open gate and making it through just as the gate was about to close. As the cart began to go on rough terrain, Nerina lept up and out of the cart, allowing herself to land gracefully on the ground and allowing herself to see the slightly-amusing sight of the cart crashing into many pieces as it slammed into a large rock formation.

"Well, that was fun." she remarked, brushing herself off and then turning around to wait and see how the others would do getting through the gate.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos managed to get through the gate, but he stumbled and nearly did a faceplant.

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos jumped to the side and landed in some more (rotten) cabbages. "Thanks...and sorry about the...Bye!" He ran off hiding so the guy pushing the cart couldn't find him. "That was a close one."

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 02:14:17 PM
Turaga covered his eyes.
ic/"uh....oh..."

he did just as he feared he WAY over jumped the hay bail and landed on a roof. the roofs were slanted to, but they had little bumps separating the houses so..

*clunk*
*clunk*
*clunk*

"ah!!!"

just like flying down steps. Ken decided to take a risk or end up dead

he steer the cart back towards the main street...

Flying Chickens

Aeleus sighed and rubbed his forehead. He put his hand on Nerina's shoulder. "If you ever do that again, I'll knock you out and put you on a ship headed to the North Pole."

Fell

"Uhhhh.....Oh man......Well I said I wanted excitement, and I got it......"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...where to next?" Monlithos said quickly recovering from the hectic stunt.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked at Monlithos. "Ok, now that we're in a less... Unsafe enviroment. Who the heck are you?"