Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 02:20:50 PM
"Uhhhh.....Oh man......Well I said I wanted excitement, and I got it......"

"yah...."
with a loud clunk they landed back in the street racing towards it

he saw the CLOSED gate up ahead

ken screamed

"OPEN THE DAMN GATE!!!!!!"

the earth benders quickly complied and the gate opened as they flew past the gates

"ok hold on this is gunna be a rough stop"

mike put a surge of fire ahead of him and slowly and steadily the cart came to a halt at least half a mile from the gate

"whew...you alright?"

FearItself

Nerina gave a slight laugh. He was partially right, she had way too much fun with that than she should. Usually, she was a killjoy. "All right, all right." she remarked, giving a sigh to let her heartbeat catch up to itself. That was quite exhillerating. "No more mini-adventures for today."

Fell

Turaga's heart was beating at a rapid rate. His eyes were wide open. And he was shaking all over. "......I...Uhhh.......Yeah....I-I'm Fine........"

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

"Stop being a baby, Turaga. That was a blast." Nerina remarked, sitting down on a nearby rock to secretly catch her breath, though it couldn't be seen by the others because she only let her diaphragm regain fortification at the slightest rate. For her, it was bad to show emotional and physical weakness, or atleast it was in her opinion. Being the only girl around, she wanted to be strong, like the rest of the guys she was now traveling with.

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 02:25:00 PM
Turaga's heart was beating at a rapid rate. His eyes were wide open. And he was shaking all over. "......I...Uhhh.......Yeah....I-I'm Fine........"

ic/

he laughed
"hey its adventure right?"

he jumped out of the cart

"its all in good fun oh if you have to empty your self try that rock over there"

Fell

"I'm not being a baby!!! It's just so.....fast........and kinda fun......BUT KEN ALMOST GOT ME KILLED! No offence Ken...." Turaga shakily got out of the kart.

Flying Chickens

"Today? Ever." Aeleus looked over as his brother Ken came screeching to a halt. He looked back at Nerina. "Although I must say, your stunts are 100% safe compared to Ken's here."

Dr.Hobo2

"Come on you slow-pokes. If we want to have an adventure then lets get going." Said Monlithos starting to walk.

Fell

Flying Chickens

"Alright, but next time we almost get killed, I get to be the one to cause it. I never have any fun."

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 02:30:20 PM
"Come on you slow-pokes. If we want to have an adventure then lets get going." Said Monlithos starting to walk.
ken whispered to aeleus "pst that monlithos guy sure is mister personallity"

"coming! and no my stunts arnt "that" dangerous besides he jumped into my cart its his own fault"

he laughed

Fell

FearItself

Nerina laughed slightly at Ken's joke, though kept quiet afterwards, realizing she had laughed a bit too much today. Usually, she never laughed at all, she didn't even think her mother had even heard her laugh before. Giving a deep sigh, she straightened out her female waterbender outfit, standard from the North Pole, and began to walk forward almost casually, even after riding 100 miles per hour plus down a slope in the biggest city in the Earth Kingdom.

Triforce_Luigi

"Quit nagging Monlithos." said Xanthos as he followed the rest.