News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Aeleus put on a face of false innocence. "What? Me? Why, I would never even hurt a Fire Nation ruler!"

Fell

EDIT: Never mind, i got it.

Ic// "Well, whatever."

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 02:37:11 PM
Aeleus put on a face of false innocence. "What? Me? Why, I would never even hurt a Fire Nation ruler!"

ken laughed again

"yah im real sure. anyways you guys might want to consider buying changes of clothes as we head further south. it only gets hotter from here

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 20, 2007, 02:40:30 PM
"That would be because you are an idiot Turaga."

"getting kinda mean arnt we? besides he is safe, and he was safe the whole time. I mean cmon he was with ME!"

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos stopped walking all the sudden. "Hey, does anybody know where we're supposed to be going right now?"

Flying Chickens

"But... But I like my coat..." He looked at Ken, and put on the face of a lemur. "C'mon, would you take the coat away from a face like this?"

FearItself

"But I like my outfit..." Nerina complained in a slightly annoyed tone, though looking over to Ken, she gave him a slight smile nonetheless. "What sort of outfit would we need to wear to blend in better, while also adjusting to climate?"

Ooc// Just imagine Nerina as socially-awkward as Azula was in the most recent episode. xDD

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 02:42:55 PM
"But... But I like my coat..." He looked at Ken, and put on the face of a lemur. "C'mon, would you take the coat away from a face like this?"
"when I could put it on a face like mine? hells yah!"

he laughed

" I was talking more to the water tribe peeps, anyways I dont know where we are going south I guess. We have to go through the serpents pass though I hear its super crazy"

Fell

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 02:43:54 PM
"But I like my outfit..." Nerina complained in a slightly annoyed tone, though looking over to Ken, she gave him a slight smile nonetheless. "What sort of outfit would we need to wear to blend in better, while also adjusting to climate?"

Ooc// Just imagine Nerina as socially-awkward as Azula was in the most recent episode. xDD

"well nerina.... you dont have to buy new clothes but you will probably get MUCH hotter as we go on"

ooc/ oh ok fear that sums it right up for me :) :D

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, my dad's told me about that place. And you've heard right. If we really want to get through there, we'll need to be carful." He said.

Fell

"Well, good thing I practiced with my weapons alot."