News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 02:48:03 PM
"Yeah, my dad's told me about that place. And you've heard right. If we really want to get through there, we'll need to be carful." He said.

"forget carefull ill fry that serpant if it trys anything. then when its all nice and cooked ill chop it up to bits"

mike quickly drew one of his katanas from its scammered and started twirling it around then he put it back and grinned

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 02:47:06 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 02:43:54 PM
"But I like my outfit..." Nerina complained in a slightly annoyed tone, though looking over to Ken, she gave him a slight smile nonetheless. "What sort of outfit would we need to wear to blend in better, while also adjusting to climate?"

Ooc// Just imagine Nerina as socially-awkward as Azula was in the most recent episode. xDD

"well nerina.... you dont have to buy new clothes but you will probably get MUCH hotter as we go on"

ooc/ oh ok fear that sums it right up for me :) :D

"Oh really?" Nerina joked, walking up to him and giving him a sort of intentful stare. She wasn't sure how to take that compliment, in a perverse way or a probable way. "What exactly do you mean by that?" she asked, a slight smirk on her face. Surprisingly, toying with this guy was... fun, to say the least.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ Xanthos is thirteen too. Who was born first?

Dr.Hobo2

"You know, this serpant is nothing to laugh at." Monlithos said. "Many people didn't make it crossing the pass. Also, I hear that fire nation ships are spotted there frequently."

Fell

Ooc// Ummm........Let's say that Xanthos was. ;D

Ic// "Hm...That does sound crazy."

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

"Wow, I thought that you were the intelligent one. You seemed like it so far. He means that your body heat will rise." Aeleus said, hoping that she would stop paying so much attention to his brother.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 02:52:30 PM
"But I like my outfit..." Nerina complained in a slightly annoyed tone, though looking over to Ken, she gave him a slight smile nonetheless. "What sort of outfit would we need to wear to blend in better, while also adjusting to climate?"

Ooc// Just imagine Nerina as socially-awkward as Azula was in the most recent episode. xDD

"well nerina.... you dont have to buy new clothes but you will probably get MUCH hotter as we go on"

"Oh really?" Nerina joked, walking up to him and giving him a sort of intentful stare. She wasn't sure how to take that compliment, in a perverse way or a probable way. "What exactly do you mean by that?" she asked, a slight smirk on her face. Surprisingly, toying with this guy was... fun, to say the least.

he grinned at her
"what? i meant what i said ,you will get HOTTER as we head further south"

"also monlithos the serpant is pretty old so I think we are safe and if we run into it BAM! he is down and we get food for a year"

he laughed

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 02:55:35 PM
"Wow, I thought that you were the intelligent one. You seemed like it so far. He means that your body heat will rise." Aeleus said, hoping that she would stop paying so much attention to his brother.

"oh will you quit being so serious brother? its an ADVENTURE! the skys the limit we can do almost anything!"

Flying Chickens

"Yes, yes. Sky. Ground. What's the difference. Azula can't get away from me at either."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 03:00:39 PM
"Yes, yes. Sky. Ground. What's the difference. Azula can't get away from me at either."

"what about auntie? you want to overthrow her!"

he laughed
"yah id like to see that."

Dr.Hobo2

"But still, this is a pretty big serpant and if we get past that, there's still the fire nation." Monlithos said. "And like you said, this is an adventure which means we are risking our lives."

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 02:56:03 PM

he grinned at her

"also monlithos the serpant is pretty old so I think we are safe and if we run into it BAM! he is down and we get food for a year"

he laughed

"Yes, I know what you said, Ken. But I want to know how you meant it."

She decided to toy with them further, it was growing more amusing. "Did you mean it temperature-wise, or perhaps some other way? Hmm?"

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 03:04:47 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 02:56:03 PM

he grinned at her

he laughed

"Yes, I know what you said, Ken. But I want to know how you meant it."

She decided to toy with them further, it was growing more amusing. "Did you mean it temperature-wise, or perhaps some other way? Hmm?"
he blushed

"cant say. But if I had to guess Id say both"

he laughed
"although you your still the hottest ive ever met"
he winked
doh why did I say that. Ugh uber lame...

ooc/ i meant met sry gar!!!!!

Flying Chickens

Nik rolled his eyes. He dipped his thumb and forefinger into his oil pouch. He took them out and flicked oil onto his brothers shirt, then sent a flame at the oil. A small patch of fire came up on his brothers shirt.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 03:10:34 PM
Nik rolled his eyes. He dipped his thumb and forefinger into his oil pouch. He took them out and flicked oil onto his brothers shirt, then sent a flame at the oil. A small patch of fire came up on his brothers shirt.

kens face was impassive at the flame on his shirt...

"uh.....ahhhh!!!!"

he ran around the terrain yelling
" FIRE FIRE!!!"
"brother your such a jerk!"