News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ooc/

ok does he or does he not look like smeargul from lord of the rings?

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// That was a bit off topic. >_>;

Ic// So we've got a little prankster with us eh?

Flying Chickens

Aeleus laughed. "Oh brother. I'm so sorry. You were being such a hothead, I thought the fire would cool you down."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 03:16:38 PM
Aeleus laughed. "Oh brother. I'm so sorry. You were being such a hothead, I thought the fire would cool you down."
ooc/ i know but I needed your opinion this pic was on the power on board and I had to show it
ic//
"well then here have a drink!"
he shot a fire ball at him

then ken got on the floor and rolled till the fire went out.

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos quickly made a rock wall appear in front of Aeleus protecting him from the fire ball. "come on guys, we're a team not enemies."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus grabbed the fireball out of the air, and split it in two. "Oh, no. You first. I insist!" He wasn't about to be put to shame now. Despite being younger, he was still the best firebender of the three.

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 03:19:42 PM
Monlithos quickly made a rock wall appear in front of Aeleus protecting him from the fire ball. "come on guys, we're a team not enemies."

ken got up from the ground and dusted himself off

"fine but watch yourself brother. By the way where my money?"

ooc/ wait which post am i goin by here ill edit so is it the good dr or the mods?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 03:21:06 PM

ooc/ wait which post am i goin by here ill edit so is it the good dr or the mods?
Ooc// Go by Dr. Hobo's. He posted first.

Ic// Aeleus took out a pouch of coins. "Here's your money. Take it and be quiet. And stop flirting, you make me want to puke."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 03:24:55 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 03:21:06 PM

Ooc// Go by Dr. Hobo's. He posted first.

Ic// Aeleus took out a pouch of coins. "Here's your money. Take it and be quiet. And stop flirting, you make me want to puke."
he caught the money and scowled

"your just jealous cause you cant get a girl! your too meek our youngest brother is more social than you!"

ooc/ youngest brother is the guy with the cat avatar forgot his name :|

FearItself

Nerina gave a silent laugh at the current conversation Ken and his brother were having, and the slight mini-brawl they were engaging in, but all the while, her face was a beet-red. She couldn't believe the answer he had given her, and the blush most likely wouldn't subside from her face for a long time. Nerina raised her palms to her cheeks, trying to cover some of the blush, but probably in vain. She had seen him blush, but she didn't want him to see her blush. Weird.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Youngest? My character is the youngest one. Both you and whatschamacallit are sixteen, and I'm fifteen. I... Think...

Ic// Aeleus leaped onto Ken and grabbed his throat, pinning him to the ground. A larger fireball then Aeleus had ever made before was in his other hand, ready to strike his brother. "Oh, so you make a few brainless comments and she's your girlfriend all of a sudden, is she? Well maybe I am a bit envious. But if I get rid of you, what is there left to envy?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Oh, Nerina has a boyfriend." said Xanthos, seeing the blush.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 03:30:37 PM
Nerina gave a silent laugh at the current conversation Ken and his brother were having, and the slight mini-brawl they were engaging in, but all the while, her face was a beet-red. She couldn't believe the answer he had given her, and the blush most likely wouldn't subside from her face for a long time. Nerina raised her palms to her cheeks, trying to cover some of the blush, but probably in vain. She had seen him blush, but she didn't want him to see her blush. Weird.
Monlithos came close to Nerina and whispered to her with a smile. "You know, my parents and your parnets would flip if they knew you were flirting with a fire nation boy."

Transient Link

ooc/ no the one with the cat avatar.

ic// he noticed nerina blushing but then his brother grabed his throat and threw him to the ground

"ha your just proving my point go ahead and kill me I dare you!"

Transient Link

ooc/ DAMN IT! i gtg ill be on later tonight at like 9:30(thats like 3 hours) see yah and just when it was getting good :(