News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// You mean Gamemasterdevil's character? Farnor?

IC// Realizing that maybe this fight was getting out of hand, Nerina quickly went over to the scene, facing Aeleus. She bended water from her pouch again and put it in front of her mouth, ready to use it if needed.

"Come on guys, stop this." she said in a calming tone, which she used to try and stop the emotions behind the fight from making them act on impulse. "Don't make me use this." she added, gesturing with her eyes towards the sphere of water she was ready to use to freeze them both if she had to.

Remembering Monlithos's comment, she looked back to him, grinning in the slightest way. "You don't know what sort of past my mother had with a certain firebender." she said to him. "I don't think she would blame me in any way."

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, but remember, there's still my parents." He said. Joy-kill, that fight was starting to get interesting.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos drew a bow from a backpack. He froze water to make an arrow and pointed it at Aeleus. "Don't do it."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus looked up at her, his cheeks flushed bright pink for a split second, but then regained its usual colour so fast someone would've thought that it was an illusion from the fire blazing in his hand. The fire vanished and he stood up, brushing dust off his shirt. "Better none die then two firebenders." He said coolly. He turned and sat against a rock. He reached into his pocket and brought out a chocolate bar, which he ate with ferocious bites.  

FearItself

"Sheesh..." Nerina muttered, putting the water back into the pouch on her belt and looking over to Aeleus. She could have sworn she saw something in the way he looked at her, just as he was about to do the unthinkable to Ken, but it was hard to tell with the fire that was in his hand. She shirked the thought from her mind and gave a slight sigh, glad that no one was hurt that badly. Nerina didn't like fighting unless it was justified.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus took the last bite of his chocolate, and stood up. He walked over to his brother lying on the ground, and extended his hand.

Ooc// Not for killing you this time. For you to get up.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 20, 2007, 04:32:21 PM
OOC/ I think he realizes that. >_>
Ooc// O...kay... I think he does. I don't know, I just put the last part for sakes of avoiding confusion.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

"Suppose so." said Xanthos. With that, he started walking.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus stood with his hand still outstretched. "You gonna take it or not?" He asked quietly.

Ooc// I wish that Marluxia would come online...

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Ooc// Oh well.

Ic// "Ken, just shake his hand so we can get going."

Spongebob does not approve