News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"What catching up is there to do?" Aeleus asked matter-of-factly. He took the chocolate from his mouth and looked at it for a moment, then put it back in his mouth. "If you didn't focus so much on your swords, you'd have the intelligence to know that eating chocolate increases intelligence."

Ooc// It actually does!  :O

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 08:13:31 PM
"What catching up is there to do?" Aeleus asked matter-of-factly. He took the chocolate from his mouth and looked at it for a moment, then put it back in his mouth. "If you didn't focus so much on your swords, you'd have the intelligence to know that eating chocolate increases intelligence."

Ooc// It actually does!  :O
ooc/ myth and theres a fungus inside your stomach that makes you crave chocolate pwned

ic/ "well then you must need alot of it"

he almost doubled over laugheing as he was running. boy did he have that one coming

Flying Chickens

Aeleus reached into his pocket and pulled out another chunk of chocolate. He handed it to Xanthor. "Anyone else want some? Turaga? Farnor? Nerina? Earthbender that still hasn't introduced their-self?" Nik asked the group. "And Ken, it'll come to you some day, just you wait.

gamemasterdevil

"Aeleus, you already know I don't like chocolate," Farnor said, holding in a laugh after hearing Ken's remark.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ic/ "psh! eat it fatty dont come crying to me when your almost dead at 50 and im still runing strong."

ooc/ thats it for me tonight Im golfing tommarow morn so wont be on for a bit wait up for me k? oh and you lied orgonize! you said they were ahead of us! well just pretend im kinda jogging around

Flying Chickens

Ooc// No, I don't refer to our characters as "We" I refer to them as "They." They aren't ahead of us. We're all walking in a big group. Enjoy golfing.

Transient Link

ooc/ ok oh heres a better one think of me as active as tai le but still more down to earth in personality like you see already good bye

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos popped the candy in his mouth.

OOC/ Happy golfing!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 20, 2007, 08:28:26 PM
ooc/ ok oh heres a better one think of me as active as tai le but still more down to earth in personality like you see already good bye
Ooc// "As I see already"... That's a good joke.

Ic// Aeleus looked around the group. An air of general silence had fallen. In an attempt to lighten the mood and said, "Wow... Some weather." It seemed as if time froze for a moment, then a glob of bird poop bombarded the side of his head. "Greeeaaat..." He sighed.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos couldn't resist and burst out laughng at Aeleus.

FearItself

Nerina gave a sigh. She knew she wouldn't like the general aura that came with traveling in a large group such as this. Awkward silences made her feel uncomfortable, even more so than they did before when it was just her and her family. Nerina twiddled her forefingers nervously as she walked, trying not to jump into any conversations the others were having. She didn't know why, now, she was feeling uncomfortable, having the random spurt of adventurousness riding down the slopes, but perhaps that was because everything was calmer now, as was Nerina as well.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor brought out his sword, the blade gleaming in the sunlight. If anything would take his attention away from the group and put him at ease, then swinging his sword around would do it. Slowly twirling it, he stopped in different positions, only to bring it back out a second later and find a new one. He smiled as he did, forgetting about the group he was traveling with momentarily while he concentrated.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

Turaga was enjoying the conversation that Ken and Aeleus were having, as he walked on.  Then during the silince,Ugh....This is so awkward. I wish I had something to say. Turaga thought as he walked on.

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// What has happened while I wasn't here? I want to know before I join, also with my name (Phoenix) I will have to change it saying how I don't want to be evil. Also Fear do you have people pro's on the front page???