News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"You forgot to mention that you have a thing going on my sister."

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 03:13:18 PM
"You forgot to mention that you have a thing going on my sister."

ic//

ken grinned
"your right how foolish of me"

Triforce_Luigi

"You would have to be foolish to fall for Nerina."

Transient Link

"harsh? You gunna take that nerina?"

he shook his head

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 03:27:54 PM
"Gee, you think?" said Xanthos sarcastically.
he laughed
"dont come crying to me when nerina breaks your nose"

Triforce_Luigi

"Don't come crying to me when Nerina breaks up with you."

Transient Link

ooc/thats it for me sad I am! Ill make my daily digital media post tommarow but my dad still has monday off so no go after school. But after that after school all the time baby! so please dont jump to far I already had to ask for a catch up on the pokemon rp :(

ic//

"not for all the gold in the world"

FearItself

Ooc// Omashu, you mean? It's called New Ozai now because of Azula re-naming it, but I guess they could stop there if they want to.

IC// Nerina gave a growl, turning around to face Xanthos. She was grateful that Ken was defending her, she would have to thank him for that sooner or later, but there was something that bugged her about what they were discussing: didn't she have a say in this too?

"Ken.. We're not "together". We hardly even know each other." Nerina said calmly, knowing she was making a fair argument there. "But you are right, Xanthos had better sleep with one eye open tonight if he keeps insulting me like that. For your information, I take after mother, and do you know how many guys fell for mom when she was my age? A lot. So I'd keep your mouth shut, brother."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 21, 2007, 03:41:45 PM
Ooc// Omashu, you mean? It's called New Ozai now because of Azula re-naming it, but I guess they could stop there if they want to.

IC// Nerina gave a growl, turning around to face Xanthos. She was grateful that Ken was defending her, she would have to thank him for that sooner or later, but there was something that bugged her about what they were discussing: didn't she have a say in this too?

"Ken.. We're not "together". We hardly even know each other." Nerina said calmly, knowing she was making a fair argument there. "But you are right, Xanthos had better sleep with one eye open tonight if he keeps insulting me like that. For your information, I take after mother, and do you know how many guys fell for mom when she was my age? A lot. So I'd keep your mouth shut, brother."

OOC/// What type of bender is everyone?
Also Fear how do I meet up with you guys?

Triforce_Luigi

"Who's gonna make me? And was that a blush before? You really love this guy, don't you?" Annoying Nerina was fun.

Fell

Ooc// I'm a water bender.

Ic// Turaga was trying to hold back laughing.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// Nerina is a waterbender.

Ic// "No, I don't really love this guy, like I've said several times, I hardly know him." Nerina said defensively. "Do you know why I blush? I'm not used to the attention, okay? Is that so hard to believe?"