News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

"I..agree with Nerina," Farnor said softly after hearing Nerina defend herself. He, too, didn't get alot of attention, and blushed when he did. It was almost overwhelming for him.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Alright, I am thinking of Rock now, but I like water but maybe I can be the Avatar :O :P Anyway Fear ho;w do I meet up with you guys?

Triforce_Luigi

"Keep telling yourself that, sister. But for now, I am going to avoid you, in case you pull an Aeleus and try to kill me."

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I have to go for tonight, I might get on tommorow night though...if I am lucky

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 21, 2007, 04:07:02 PM
OOC/// Alright, I am thinking of Rock now, but I like water but maybe I can be the Avatar :O :P Anyway Fear ho;w do I meet up with you guys?
Ooc// Go with rock (actually, It's called earth) because I'm the only one right now! :O

Flying Chickens

Aeleus smiled in a relaxed, relieved sort of way. Okay, she wasn't with Ken. Good. At Xanthos's words, he lit fireballs in each hand. "So now it's an Aeleus, is it? Well why doesn't Aeleus pull an Aeleus? Hm?" He said irritably. The joke was not appreciated.

gamemasterdevil

"Stop being so quick to snap, Aeleus," Farnor began, a sort of dangerous sound in his tone. He was the pacifist of the three, and he hated it when his two elder brothers fought with themselves and others. "..Or I'll pull an Aeleus."

Snap out of it! This is Avatar, not Naruto!!!... You put Ryan, not Farnor. ~ Orgizirtee
It gets hard. You have no idea XD Stupid habits! ~ gamemasterdevil
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Aeleus recomposed himself. He adjusted his jacket, and took out more chocolate. "Yes. yes." He said. "I apologize. I always do." He looked at Monlithos. "Now who the heck are you!?!

Triforce_Luigi

"Jeeze, I say one thing and everyone starts doing it."

Fell

"Uh, guys, can we just stop fighting and have some fun for once?"

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 21, 2007, 05:08:16 PM
Aeleus recomposed himself. He adjusted his jacket, and took out more chocolate. "Yes. yes." He said. "I apologize. I always do." He looked at Monlithos. "Now who the heck are you!?!
"Well, I'm Monlithos, an earth-bender." He said. "My weapon is this sword hilt." He said pulling it out. "And I use my earth bending skills to shape a large sword onto it."

Flying Chickens

"Okay. Nice to meet you." He looked at Xanthos. "I'm sorry for freaking out. Just... Please don't call it an Aeleus.

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

"Hey, I am just having fun like you said, little brother"