News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I wish someone that could make something actually happen would come in to this. I'm bored... (Zuko) "I know" When did you get here?

Ic// Aeleus began to toss a fire ball back and forth between his hands, clearly trying to amuse himself.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// I think we'll have to wait for fear to come.

Ic// Monlithos made a small rock wall appear between Aeleus's hands stopping the fireball. He smiled to himself at the little prank.

Flying Chickens

A rock wall suddenly appeared out of the ground, stopping the fire. Nik ran into the wall and fell back to the ground. "Ow." He said quietly.

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos struggled not to laugh out loud but let out a little chuckle.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus sent out a small stream of fire, which crossed Monlithos's feet.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Ic// Aeleus glared at Xanthos. He then knew he had made a bigger mistake than he made it out to be earlier, when he nearly killed his brother.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yipes!" Monlithos jumped back away from the fire. "So that's how you want it eh?" He made an arm motion lifting up the earth unevenly under Aeleus's feet trying to make him fall over.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos sent his water like a whip to stop Monlithos.

Dr.Hobo2

It was too late, he already moved the land but the whip hit him non the less. "Ow! What was that for?" He said grabbing his hand in pain. "I was just trying to have some fun."

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 08:31:28 PM
"By killing each other?"
"Aw c'mon. Live a little. It just some harmless pranks anyways." He said smiling.

Triforce_Luigi

"You know as well as I where that would have headed."

Flying Chickens

The group had started walking once again. Aeleus slowed down a little, just enough to put him at the back.

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...we've been walking for a while now. Serpant's Pass should be just up ahead. "Come on guys, I don't think Serpant's Pass is far from here." He said.