News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// YAY!!!!! We can post again!!!

Ic// Turaga thought he saw the serpent's pass up ahead. "Maybe we should camp here until morning." He suggested.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Huzzah!

Ic// "Nah, I think it'd be safter to pass at night. It'd be tougher for the serpant or Fire Nation to spot us." Monlithos said.

Fell

"I guess." Turaga knew the wisdom in what Monlithos said.

Dr.Hobo2

"Plus, this is an adventure. We want to progress through it, not meander." He said pulling out the hilt of his sword as they got close to Serpant's Pass just in case.

Fell

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// I suppose we're going to have to wait for Fear to get back before we continue. >.> Anyways, here's an unrelated quetion, where are you right now on An Inside Job?

Fell

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Everyone is just... killing time.
And make sure you PM Vaatix. Saying thank you.

Ic// Aeleus then remembered the Serpents Pass, as the others spoke of it. He knew what he would do to make up for his irrational behavior, he would kill the serpent.

Ooc// So yeah... Let Aeleus be the one to kill it.

Fell

Ooc// I already did. ;D

I guess Aeleus could kill it.  :-\ I wanted to though......

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 22, 2007, 04:10:03 PM
Ooc// I already did. ;D

I guess Aeleus could kill it.  :-\ I wanted to though......
Ooc// ... No. Me. I have reason for killing it.

Fell

Ooc// That's Alright. :)

FearItself

Ooc// We can go to the Serpent's Pass now. xP You don't have to wait for me to move on when it's only one landmark ahead, I'm fine with that.

IC// Nerina gave a slight sigh, crossing her arms as she saw the towering arc, marking the beginning of the pass, looming above her. She tipped her head back to see the full extent of the arc, and saw some writing on the left side of it, but it was too dark to read.

"Do you guys know how thin Serpent's Pass is? Walking in the dark, atleast one of us would surely slip. Do you really think it's safe?" she questioned.

Fell

Flying Chickens

"She's right, I think..." Aeleus said. He bent down, and grabbed a bundle of sticks. A ball of fire appeared in his hand, which he used to light them aflame. "We stay here tonight."  

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, don't forget, I'm an earth-bender." Said Monlithos. "If you scream loud enough, then I'll catch you." He said jokingly. "But in all sereousness, my mom has taught me how to trust my sense of touch and how to feel how the earth moves below you. If you just follow where I go. There shouldn't be a problem."