Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

"That's fine with me." Turaga said.

"But.....what if Ken lights the way? So we can see you better."

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Ic// Aeleus sighed and snatched up the fire. He had noticed the pause in which fire-bender should light the way. They still didn't trust him.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 22, 2007, 04:28:46 PM
"That's fine with me." Turaga said.

"But.....what if Ken lights the way? So we can see you better."
"That's right, so now we have two things that can keep us safe." Monlithos said smiling. "I say we should go now."

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus gulped. He had a somewhat bad feeling about this.

FearItself

Nerina sighed deeply. She didn't really like the idea. "I don't like taking risks, but if you guys really want to, then go ahead. But if I slip off the side of this thing and die, I'm blaming it on you Turaga." Nerina remarked.

Flying Chickens

"Alright. We're not going. It's far less likely that we'll die if it's in daylight, and the Fire Nation avoids this area for obvious reasons." He grabbed a bundle of sticks and lit them on fire. "That's final.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 22, 2007, 04:42:03 PM
Nerina sighed deeply. She didn't really like the idea. "I don't like taking risks, but if you guys really want to, then go ahead. But if I slip off the side of this thing and die, I'm blaming it on you Turaga." Nerina remarked.
"If you don't like taking risks then what was that dangerous stunt you pulled at Ba Sing Se?" Monlithos said walking onto the Serpant's Pass. "If you guys don't want to go now and become serpant food later then that's fine with me." He continued walking along the path.

FearItself

"That wasn't nearly as dangerous." Nerina said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone. That stunt back in Ba Sing Se was merely that, a stunt, not a feat like this would be. To be truthful, she was scared of the dark, and imagining a mile-high serpent coming out of the water wasn't much of a comfort to that. "I guess I'll just stay behind with Aeleus if you want to go on ahead." she added, referring to Monlithos.

Dr.Hobo2

"You sure. The serpant is more likely to see us in the day-time." He said.

FearItself

"Atleast I would be able to see the serpent too." Nerina retorted, looking to Monlithos. "In the dark, it would be hard to defend ourselves if we came in contact with the serpent. I would atleast want a chance to protect myself."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hey, we still have fire-benders with us. They make the light, we can see, we can kick serpant butt!" Moinlithos said. Why are these guys so determined to stay for the night? I want to get going!

Flying Chickens

Aeleus gave an inconspicuous grin at hearing Nerina's words. He looked up at Monlithos. "Use some sense. You can't possibly think it rational to go dancing about the Serpents Pass at night!"  

FearItself

"But I'm sure we wouldn't be able to see everything." Nerina remarked, still defending herself. "The firebenders we have with us can only do so much, and the Serpent's long tail could swing around where we can't see and whip us all off the side of the Pass. I just don't want to risk that happening, so I'm staying here, whether anyone else is going to do the same or not."

Dr.Hobo2

Man...talk about pescimistic. "You know what, you were right and I was wrong. We should stay here for the night." He said coming back giving up on trying to persuade them to come. these guys are really persistant!