News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Aeleus grabbed Monlithos and pulled him to the ground. "Shut up and sit down." He snarled.

FearItself

"Darn right." Nerina remarked, and sat down on the ground right where she was standing. It seemed like the perfect place to camp for the night anyways, right near the entrance of the pass, so they wouldn't be lost when they woke up. Though, Nerina was a night owl, so she doubted that they would be getting anywhere. She heard Mike mew a slight mew of relief, being afraid of the dark as much as her master was. The two, though feline and human, were still very much alike.

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 22, 2007, 05:04:44 PM
Aeleus grabbed Monlithos and pulled him to the ground. "Shut up and sit down." He snarled.
"Hey, I said I'd stay here for the night." Monlithos said surprised at what Aeleus did.

Flying Chickens

"Monlithos, make some stones appear around the fire." Aeleus commanded, still sour from the stone wall.

FearItself

Nerina giggled silently to herself, knowing that if she actually made a sound, she would be criticized. It seemed as though everyone loved picking on each other today. Though, it was amusing how this Aeleus kid kept grudges over silly things. He did seem to support some of the things she supported, like the decision on the Serpent's Pass travel recently, so she was grateful for that. Also, he seemed like one of the only people she could have an intelligent conversation with.

Flying Chickens

"Hurry up!" Aeleus said. He pointed at Nerina. "You, spray him with water. Lot's of it preferably." He commanded again, though in a more friendly tone.

FearItself

A slight, very slight, grin appeared on Nerina's face. She looked over past Aeleus, realizing they were probably close enough to water to draw it from the large body of water the Serpent's Pass went through. Nerina started to draw just a little bit of water from the large lake, twirling it as if it were a spring, At the very end of her fun, she sent the small collection of water straight for Monlithos's face, hoping to snap him back into reality as Aeleus wanted.

Dr.Hobo2

"Gah!" Monlithos quickly formed a wall before his face so the water wouldn't hit him. "Alright. I'll make it happen." He used his earhtbending and made some stones come out of the ground around the fire. "A bit impatient are we?" He said soft enough so Aeleus wouldn't hear.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus frowned in slight disappointment, then recomposed himself. "There." He said, in a dignified tone. "Perhaps now you'll stop being so stony faced." He grabbed more sticks and tossed them into the fire.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ha ha, very funny." He said sarcastically. What's this guy's problem. I guess this is why my dad never liked fire-nation people. They're too grumpy and stuck-up!

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Saying how no one ever answered my question I will pretend I already met you guys, and are traveling with you, any questions?

Also did anything important happen?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 22, 2007, 05:57:30 PM
OOC/// Saying how no one ever answered my question I will pretend I already met you guys, and are traveling with you, any questions?

Also did anything important happen?
Ooc\\ Well, you're going to travel across the serpents pass, so you come across us at night.
Depending on which parents you choose, you can make it so that you don't recognize your siblings, and vise versa.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// No nothing really important. Also, did you post your profile because I don't think I saw it.