News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// A few pages back I posted my pro, and I put my parents as Ang, and Katara because I am a water bender as well.

IC/// "So guys what are your bending abilities if you have one?" I asked being curious of their abilities.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor wasn't anywhere near the campfire. He was sitting on a rather large rock a whiles away from it. Laying on his back, he stretched out his body, and looked up at the stars, glad to have some quiet and solitude.

Taking a breath, he smiled to himself. Hopefully he'd get to know these people better and become good friends with them...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Aeleus, who had been tending to the fire by firebending, looked back. "Fire." He said, and returned to the kindling flame.

Dr.Hobo2

"Earth" Monlithos said lying down trying to take a nap.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 22, 2007, 06:09:22 PM
Aeleus, who had been tending to the fire by firebending, looked back. "Fire." He said, and returned to the kindling flame.

"Cool." I told him, "What is everyone's name?" I also said feeling left out.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 22, 2007, 06:10:21 PM
"Earth" Monlithos said lying down trying to take a nap.

"Alright, we have a variety here then." I told the stranger. "Wait your a fire bender?!" I told the guy who was kindling his flame. "Your an enemy! You are part of them!!!" I said with rage.

Dr.Hobo2

Ugh...not right now. I'm trying to sleep. He closed his eyes trying to ignore the impending argument that was going to happen.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus stood up and turned to face him. "I am not one of those Fire Nation rodents." He said, the flickering fire giving him an eerie look. "And what of you? You have not told us what you do!

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 22, 2007, 06:33:05 PM
Aeleus stood up and turned to face him. "I am not one of those Fire Nation rodents." He said, the flickering fire giving him an eerie look. "And what of you? You have not told us what you do!

"Well I would certainly not be one of you." I told him "I am a water bender, and I plan on destroying the fire nation because of all the damage and harm they have caused!" I said while I brought water to my side.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor thought he had heard shouting, and looked behind him. he saw a water-bender and a Aeleus staring at each other, both wielding their respective element. "Oh no..."

Quickly taking out his bow, he got an arrow out and laid both next to him. He'd use it if the fight got out of hand.

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Aeleus drew his knife and lit the oil. The blade seemed to be dancing as the fire quickly engulfed it. He dipped his entire hand into the pouch, and took a large handful of oil from it. He swung the oil onto the boy, and swiped him with the knife. The fire swept across him, covering him like a horrible orange ameoba. "Get out of my sight or be killed." He warned him. This time the group could not blame him for fighting. This time he had only their safety in mind, and the concerned anger on his face showed it.

PHOENIXBLAST

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 22, 2007, 06:54:05 PM
Aeleus drew his knife and lit the oil. The blade seemed to be dancing as the fire quickly engulfed it. He dipped his entire hand into the pouch, and took a large handful of oil from it. He swung the oil onto the boy, and swiped him with the knife. The fire swept across him, covering him like a horrible orange ameoba. "Get out of my sight or be killed." He warned him. This time the group could not blame him for fighting. This time he had only their safety in mind, and the concerned anger on his face showed it.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled as the flames engulfed me, but then I started to bend water that I took from the water on the side and put out the flames that was engulfing me. "Nice try, but it will take more then that to scare me away!" I said as I was bringing water around my body just in case he was about to go at me again.

OOC/// Where are we again?

FearItself

Ooc// Right outside the Serpent's Pass. Near the arc at the entrance.

I can't reply now, I have to go to school. >_<