News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 03:34:46 AM
Ooc// Right outside the Serpent's Pass. Near the arc at the entrance.

I can't reply now, I have to go to school. >_<

OOC/// Good, I thought so but wasn't sure so I can take water from the side then

Also that stinks, so see you later!!!

Fell

Turaga sat near the fire. He pulled out his book, and started writing in it. After he was done. A boy came over and started yelling. wha? who is this freak?!

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Ooc// No school for an hour for me.

Ic// Aeleus turned as Farnor called to him. He noticed his enemy put out the flames, given the slight chance from him turning around.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 23, 2007, 06:42:41 AM
Ooc// No school for an hour for me.

Ic// Aeleus turned as Farnor called to him. He noticed his enemy put out the flames, given the slight chance from him turning around.

"Don't think that I will trust you though." I told he then shot out whips of water from all sides at him.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus spun around as the whips came at him. He felt the sheer cold of the water lash against him, chilling him down to his bones. "Who are you!?" He asked angrily. "We are just here for the night so that we can cross the Serpents Pass in the light, what reason do you have to be here attacking us!

Transient Link

ooc/ Im back full time again baby!! WOOT anyways I got a lot of catching to do

ic// ken was silent most of the walk to the serpents pass thinking on nerinas comment.
wow she actually thought that I thought we were...

he still remained silent even though his most foolish brother was discracing there family name he felt it was time to intervine speaking the frist time in a while

he pulled out his katanas and walked in between the 2 benders pointing sword at each

"stop it NOW! Brother you are disgracing us"

he turned to the water bender
"and you should be ashamed of thinking just because we are fire benders we are scum!?!"

he scowled

"now we are working together as a TEAM! So I suggest we act like it before I fry both your asses"

ken was most annoyed and felt he was a tad harsh but he though he got his point through

he sighed

"now Ill take first watch you guys should get some rest"

Flying Chickens

Aeleus sat down, with crossed legs and folded his arms. "Hmph." He growled. He looked back at the waterbender. "You did not answer my question. Who are you?

Transient Link

ic/ feeling relief that this affair had ended he sat on a nearby rock and watched the sea

man its beutifull

FearItself

A waterbender? Nerina questioned in her mind. She was going to interfere if the bender were in trouble, or if the firebender got out of hand again with his defensiveness, but there didn't seem to be any need. The voice of this waterbender seemed somewhat familiar, maybe he was from the North Pole too. But it was too dark to tell otherwise.

"I guess I'll stay up to guard as well. I'm used to staying up late." Nerina said, looking over to Ken. She stood up, walking over to where he was sitting, and sat beside him on the rock he had chosen as his watching perch. It wouldn't have done the two of them any good if they were separated, because it would be difficult to communicate danger. She would have to get used to working with people as a team, so now would be a good time to start.

Fell

"Well, I'm going to hit the hay....See ya'." He walked over to a large boulder. And slept behind it.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic// ken looked as nerina sat next to him

"hey...."

FearItself

"Hey..." Nerina said in a slightly nervous tone. Realizing she was sitting a bit close to him, she moved over slightly, allowing some space between them. She extended her arms behind her, using them for leverage and to support her form. Her eyes scanned the water, monitoring the way the moon reflected on the ripples so she would be able to detect any disturbances which could ultimately lead to a rude greeting with the Serpent itself.

Transient Link

ic/ he turned to her

"look... about eairlier... I didnt mean that I thought....you know....."

he blushed but hoped that the darkness covered it

FearItself

"It's okay... I know you didn't mean it..." Nerina replied, bringing her hands up to her face shyly to cover a blush that she could feel coming to her cheeks. She rested her chin in her palms to cover up the fact she was hiding something.

Transient Link

"well...its not that I didnt want it....."

doh! IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!!!

he sighed blushing beet red