News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Nerina gave a slight chuckle. She understood his slip-up, in fact, she got the literal meaning, and it sort of surprised her. Her face, too, reddened more, as she squealed happily on the inside, though nothing but a smile appeared externally.

"So you want it?" she asked, her smiled turning into a grin. Nerina sort of said it in a suggestive tone, now reverting back to teasing him, like she had done at the pub. They were alone, and far enough from the group to not be ridiculed by either of their annoying siblings.

Transient Link

FearItself

"Thought so." Nerina remarked. She would leave the conversation there, allowing him to really think it over, and allowing Nerina to toy with them. Her grin was hidden by the palms her hands were resting on, and she looked from him to the large body of water before them. It seemed relatively calm, but it was wise to still watch because there was always a possibility of danger.

Transient Link

"what about you?...."

he knew she must have been toying iwth him considering how she left him hanging like that.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 23, 2007, 11:57:55 AM
Aeleus sat down, with crossed legs and folded his arms. "Hmph." He growled. He looked back at the waterbender. "You did not answer my question. Who are you?

"I am Phoenix, and as you can tell I hate the fire nation, and I am a water bender. Anyway I did not come here to attack you, I came here because I to want to destroy the fire nation. I found a piece of paper and saw that an anti-fire nation crew was going to stay here for the night, so I decided to come. When I realized you were a fire bender I thought I might get in trouble, and immediatly attacked you. How am I supposed to knokw what harm you might have down." I replied, then leaned against one of the close objects near me.

gamemasterdevil

"If you saw fire-benders with the 'Anti-Fire Nation group' why would you suspect us of being for the Fire nation?" Farnor asked< walking up to camp. He had decided to leave his brother and Nerina alone instead of being near them.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

"Me? Well..." Nerina murmured, turning her head away. Her eyes almost reflected sadness, yet it was more so doubt. Nothing about this moment was depressing, she just didn't think it was the right idea to answer. "I don't really know.. I don't know you too well, but I have to admit, you are definately more handsome than your brothers." she remarked, giving a slight chuckle. "And handsome is an understatement." Nerina added, hoping he didn't hear the last part.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 01:44:40 PM
"If you saw fire-benders with the 'Anti-Fire Nation group' why would you suspect us of being for the Fire nation?" Farnor asked< walking up to camp. He had decided to leave his brother and Nerina alone instead of being near them.

"The fire nation might have set that up to try an catch anyone who might be against them, you never know." I remarked.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 01:47:51 PM
"Me? Well..." Nerina murmured, turning her head away. Her eyes almost reflected sadness, yet it was more so doubt. Nothing about this moment was depressing, she just didn't think it was the right idea to answer. "I don't really know.. I don't know you too well, but I have to admit, you are definately more handsome than your brothers." she remarked, giving a slight chuckle. "And handsome is an understatement." Nerina added, hoping he didn't hear the last part.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl off to the side.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 01:47:51 PM

"I understand. So lets just talk then."

he laughed

"after all we have all night"

Fell

Ooc// Phoenix, I find it ironic that your character's name is Phoenix, yet he hates the fire nation.

No Offence.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic/

ken looked at the odd water bender than back at nerina with a blank expression he stared back out at sea.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 23, 2007, 02:05:38 PM
Ooc// Phoenix, I find it ironic that your character's name is Phoenix, yet he hates the fire nation.

No Offence.

OOC/// I know, and actually I thought all fire benders had to have been bad, so ummm I didn't want to be one, so I choose water. I want to change the name, but I have NO CLUE what it should be...unless I change my bending, but I don't want Mai, and Zuko for parents.

FearItself

Nerina looked back at the waterbender, giving him a slight glare as if he were interrupting something, which he was in her opinion. "Nerina." she remarked bluntly and to the point, then turning back around. She had been in the middle of a conversation, and didn't want to waste it talking to someone other than the person she had been talking to.

"Heh, yeah, I can probably go all night." Nerina said to Ken as she turned around, but the instant after she said it, her face flushed red again. "Umm... I didn't mean it like that." she added in an embarassed tone, hiding her face again. This was what it felt like to be socially awkward.

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos was sleeping like a rock. (no pun intended. >_>) He never got much sleep at home with his parents arguing.