News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Fear I am thinking about actually being a fire bender, but then again I would like to be a water bender, so is it o.k. if I might change my bending (if I change my mind) because I would like to be a water bender but I am always fire pretty much (*points to name*)

gamemasterdevil

"Umm..Ken," Farnor walked up to Ken and Nerina. "I'm going out..if anyone asks, tell them that I'll catch up..." With that, eh quickly darted to the side, and ran off.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ic/ he laughed at nerinas comment

"Hey its cool we all slip up sometimes"
he winked at her

just then Farnor walked up and said he was off and would catch up before he could get out a word

"whats up with that..."
he shrugged
"meh he will be fine he can hold his own"

FearItself

Ooc// It's fine with me if you switch or not, PB.

IC// Nerina laughed in spite of herself, still embarassed at her slip. How could she even say something like that? It was highly suggestive, if one thought about it long enough, and that just made Nerina even more embarassed. She practically ruined the rest of the conversation for herself.

"Yeah..." she replied to Ken's comment on Farnor. "I saw him earlier, practicing what seemed to be martial arts movements of some sort. I'm sure he can defend himself fine."

After a pause at the end, Nerina gave a sigh. She was now more socially uncomfortable than she had been when she walked over to sit with Ken.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 02:51:00 PM

OOC/// Alright you want to help me choose then?

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 23, 2007, 02:51:00 PM

IC// Nerina laughed in spite of herself, still embarassed at her slip. How could she even say something like that? It was highly suggestive, if one thought about it long enough, and that just made Nerina even more embarassed. She practically ruined the rest of the conversation for herself.

"Yeah..." she replied to Ken's comment on Farnor. "I saw him earlier, practicing what seemed to be martial arts movements of some sort. I'm sure he can defend himself fine."

After a pause at the end, Nerina gave a sigh. She was now more socially uncomfortable than she had been when she walked over to sit with Ken.

he grinned
"relax listen to the waves. No need to be stressed here. After all you are amung friends"

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 02:43:27 PM
"Umm..Ken," Farnor walked up to Ken and Nerina. "I'm going out..if anyone asks, tell them that I'll catch up..." With that, eh quickly darted to the side, and ran off.
Monlithos woke up at the sound of Ken's running. Hm...I wonder where he's going? He got up and started following him silently.

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 23, 2007, 02:55:11 PM
Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 23, 2007, 02:43:27 PM
Monlithos woke up at the sound of Ken's running. Hm...I wonder where he's going? He got up and started following him silently.

ooc/ farnor better edit ;)

gamemasterdevil

A little light could be seen off in the distance. Farnor had created a light so he could see better, although it was easy enough with the moonlight. Touching it to his sword that he had just drawn, he watched as the flame licked the blade, creeping over it like a blanket.

He swung it a few times, his mind beginning to swim through his thoughts. He didn't know Monlithos was following him...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

Ooc// It's not my choice, PB. You choose. =P

IC// "Among.. Friends?" Nerina questioned his words. For some reason, it just didn't feel right to say "friends" just yet. She looked over to him, trying to see into his eyes to find a genuine meaning in the words he had said, but she couldn't yet see into his eyes. Perhaps he meant "friends" as just a generic term. "But.. We hardly even know each other.. No one really knows anyone else other than their siblings in this group."

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Fear is it still possible to be a fire bender with the parents of Katara, and Ang, and still be related to you. Also being raised there too?

Transient Link

ic//

he grinned

"we hardly even know eachother.....and yet we decided to go on an adventure together?"

he laughed

"if that isnt a sign I dont know what is. Besides friends arnt just people who know eachother. They are people who care for eachother and watch there backs"

he looked into her eyes

" And I promise to care and watch you"

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos watched silently as Farnor practiced his swings. "Hm...you're pretty good." He said under his breath.

Fell

Turaga just layed there, oblivious to everything around him.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus flared fire up in his hands furiously, casting a blinding light over the camp. He watched Ken and Nerina over at the rock. Ken was who she liked. Ken was the one they wanted to live. Something happens with Ken, and ha ha, it's all okay and funny. Something happens with me and they all take up weapons. I won't live with this. The one who was a disgrace to the family was not him, but Ken. He was the superior firebender. Him him him! Him, Aeleus! Yeeesss... Hiiiimmm... His thoughts slowly turned darker and darker. He had no intention to, but envy plagued his mind. His eyes slowly became angrier and angrier. He took oil and splashed it on each shoulder. He stood up and walked over to the two. "Yes, among friends. So come, won't you play? Ken, why don't we play? I have an idea, let's play fight!!!" He ignited the fire on his shoulders so that the looked like giant spikes. Rings of fire surrounded his arms. He lunged at him, his mind completely taken over with rage. Rage induced by the water of the Serpents Pass. He was the only one to have touched it, so he was the only one overcome.