News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

No... No! I didn't lose him... I didn't lose him... Did I? Nerina thought frantically, and her expression began to show worry. She took more water from the small pouch on her belt with the Spirit Oasis water in it, and pressed both hands, surrounded in the spiritual water, against his chest, where his heart was. Nerina hoped that the special healing powers her mother had informed her about weren't just myth.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Current Stats:

Air: 2/5
Earth: 0/5
Fire: 4/5
Water: 2/5

1 more and fire wins!

Flying Chickens

Aeleus's eyes twitched for a moment, then opened a slight bit. He looked up at Nerina, barely able to see her. "Oh... Nerina, how are you? I suppose I slept in a bit... Why are you holding me?"

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 24, 2007, 06:33:36 PM
OOC/ Braig?
Ooc// What? What on Earth does that mean? Never mind, I just understood.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 24, 2007, 06:32:14 PM
Aeleus's eyes twitched for a moment, then opened a slight bit. He looked up at Nerina, barely able to see her. "Oh... Nerina, how are you? I suppose I slept in a bit... Why are you holding me?"
"Well, let's see." Monlithos said walking over to Aeleus calmly. "You went completely insane on your brother! Why'd in the avatar's name did you do that?!?!" He said all the sudden very angrilly.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor was watching from behind a tree, just listening to what was going on. He didn't want to get involved.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

Turaga just walked away. Not wanting to get involved either.

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Fell

Transient Link

ooc/ yes I can use swords its not unfair you chose that your character wouldnt use weapons therefore...meh

ic// ken shreked in pain as the flame ingulfed his wrists. He dropped his blades to the floor in a loud clang. Thankfully nerina rushed to his aid and pulled him away before his hands were distroyed. His hands where burnt and bloody. He fell to his knees. His body shook from the shock. "YOU BASTERD!" he knew yelling at a half knocked out brother would do him no good but he couldnt help it. He lyed on the floor and cried. For the pain was so great. Damn you brother.... he continued to shake hearing his own howls as if he were watching himself from afar.  "nerina.." he rasped

gamemasterdevil

Farnor sighed as he heard Ken's yells. He looked at his hand, a very tiny flame circling around and molding into a ball..if only fire could heal. He clenched his hand into a fist, the fire disappearing.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Fell

Turaga was very shaken by this sudden turn of events. But it seemed Aeleus' anger wasn't natural. Strange...... He thought.

FearItself

"Ken..." Nerina said, turning around to see him. "It wasn't his fault that he attacked you... Please don't be mad at him." she pleaded, taking her hands away from Aeleus's heart before looking back over to Aeleus.

"You must have done something, or touched something from around here, in order to contract whatever kind of random insanity you just had." Nerina assumed, kneeling beside him and looking over to him. She placed her palm on his forehead, though feeling no fever, so it wasn't something of a health concern, it was more or less something mental. "What have you come in contact with since we've gotten here?" she asked Aeleus.

Transient Link

ic/ ken couldnt take it anymore the pain its taken over his rage. He couldnt hurt his brother with nerina right there he might get out of control.
what can I do... argh! rage building must do...something.. It was then he look over and saw a small rock in the middle of the ocean just about a half mile away. It appeared about 8 feet wide. thats it must get there he got up despite the pain and he ran over the cliff diving into the water. He started swimming towards the rock.