News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Lol, yeah, but don't call him Mr. Orgy. xDD

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 25, 2007, 03:01:54 PM
OOC/// Mr. Mod, is there a nickname you ahev that I can call you? You name is to hard to remember (spelling wise), also did you pick a number?
Ooc// Call me O XIII. And I pick 1.
Quote from: FearItself on October 25, 2007, 03:02:41 PM
Ooc// Lol, yeah, but don't call him Mr. Orgy. xDD
And really REALLY don't tackleglomphug me.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 25, 2007, 03:02:48 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 25, 2007, 03:01:54 PM
OOC/// Mr. Mod, is there a nickname you ahev that I can call you? You name is to hard to remember (spelling wise), also did you pick a number?
Ooc// Call me O XIII. And I pick 1.

OOC/// Sorry for calling you Mr. Mod, but alrigh O XIII, and thanks :)

Flying Chickens

Aeleus stood at the Serpents Pass, overlooking the water. He could see all his new friends and rivals keeping themselves busy. He looked back at the water. "Good... Bye... Eveyone..." He said, a slight tear rolling down his cheek. He knew there was no way he would survive what would happen next. He took a deep breath and threw a small rock into the water. Nothing. He grabbed a handful of small rocks and one big one, and threw them with all his force at it. The water was calm for a moment once the ripples vanished. Then the water began to shake, ripples shooting across the surface. The serpent was coming.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I'm far way away from you right now. About a kilometer. I don't think I'll be hearing you.
Post is void.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 25, 2007, 03:16:52 PM
Ooc// I'm far way away from you right now. About a kilometer. I don't think I'll be hearing you.
Post is void.
No...I'm pretty sure we're all at the serpant's pass...unless you went off somewhere. Did you? (I'll edit my post then.)

PHOENIXBLAST

C/// DR. HOBO2 post  a random number 1-4 please!

Dr.Hobo2

2.496...what? That's between one and four. :P I'll choose 4.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 25, 2007, 03:20:25 PM
2.496...what? That's between one and four. :P I'll choose 4.

OOC/// Don't get smart with me Dr. :P Anyway you have till6:30 to post a number if you haven't already, and that number will decide which bender I am! A quick hint

1=Air Bender
2=
3=Fire Bender
4=

Can you fill it in? Also if you 1 then that doesn't mean I am an Air Bender it just means it will be added to something.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 25, 2007, 03:19:11 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 25, 2007, 03:16:52 PM
Post is void.
No...I'm pretty sure we're all at the serpant's pass...unless you went off somewhere. Did you? (I'll edit my post then.)
Ooc// I did go off by myself.
If you'd just read.

Transient Link

Ic/ ken saw what his brother was doing from afar
"what! What are you...?"

suddenly a massive headache hit him.... He could feel anger bubbling inside him

ahh..no..was nerina right after all?.....

he gripped his head

"gack, nerina..help me...you were right ah! Ragee building cant...hold...for long...help...

he felt so helpless

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Be back soon. Don't do anything to do with the serpent until I'm back.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 25, 2007, 03:28:34 PM
ooc/fine but your not the ONLY one killing the serpant its only fair we all work together to beat it :|

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 25, 2007, 03:30:19 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 25, 2007, 03:28:34 PM
ooc/fine but your not the ONLY one killing the serpant its only fair we all work together to beat it :|

OOC/// I think he knows that, he is just saying don't start anything with the serpant until he gets back, like it appearing r you guys fighting it.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Sorry, sometimes I speed-read and skip over stuff. And I'm going to repost what I said earlier but change it a bit. ;)

Ic// Monlithos could feel a faint rumble. He closed his eyes and used the technique that his mother taught him. The motions he felt resembled the motion of water...could it be that the serpant was coming. He looked around and didn't see anyone directly in the water now. He closed his eyes again just to make sure. Yep...that's the serpant. "Guys! I think the serpant might be coming. I can feel the vibrations." He said to the others who were around him.