News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 25, 2007, 06:10:51 PM
"It's okay. Just help!" she said in a slightly frantic tone. Now that someone's life was in danger, of course she would be much more stressed. Nerina began moving her hands faster, accelerating the whirlpool more with the help of Xanthos, nearly completely forgetting about the comment from the other bender.

"So is that a yes or no? Whatever I am helping." I went into a fighting stance then forced one of my arms foward as Nerina sent the whirlpool towards the rock formation. When the serpant got close enough I pulled my hand back and rocks came tumbling down right onto the serpant's head. "Quick Nerina make the entire river into ice!" I yelled towards the bender.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus closed his eyes. Darkness swelled around him. He could feel the water, it had risen to his chest. He couldn't tell what was happening. Whether he would drown, or be swallowed, he couldn't tell. It was all ending...

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos moved his arms faster. He did not want to feel helpless again. The feeling of being unable to help when a friend was in danger. He resolved that he would not let that happen again.

FearItself

At the earthbender's command, Nerina took in a deep breath and blew cold air, without the aid of water this time, and watched as the crystaline water vapor particles descended onto the lake. It frosted the whole body of water in the area from the top to the bottom, the lake being surprisingly shallow. It took a lot of energy, but she had managed to trap the serpent's head above water, also choking its neck a bit. Nerina watched as the serpent coughed from being choked, beginning to cough up some water it had swallowed when it had dove into the water. Hopefully Aeleus would be freed as well.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 25, 2007, 06:21:11 PM
At the earthbender's command, Nerina took in a deep breath and blew cold air, without the aid of water this time, and watched as the crystaline water vapor particles descended onto the lake. It frosted the whole body of water in the area from the top to the bottom, the lake being surprisingly shallow. It took a lot of energy, but she had managed to trap the serpent's head above water, also choking its neck a bit. Nerina watched as the serpent coughed from being choked, beginning to cough up some water it had swallowed when it had dove into the water. Hopefully Aeleus would be freed as well.

"I can't do anything more right now because I would break the ice, so you need to bring ALL of the water out of the serpants's body with will come with your friend." I told Nerina as she finished her attack.

FearItself

She gave a nod to the Earthbender before making her way along the pass in a very agile run. Once she reached an edge of the patch of ice, she lept down, knowing that the jump was high, but actually landing on her feet, though crouched, on the ice below. She then started to go through push and pull motions, starting to bend the water inside the serpent, including its mouth, although doubting it would do much because of her lack of experience.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos started raising water out from the serpent. It was hard, but manageable.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus felt the water drain, leaving a cold damp darkness around him. He was lying on his back. He opened his mouth weakly. "Pheonix... Monlithos... Turaga... Xanthos... Farnor... Ken... Nerina... I'm sorry..." Tears began to roll down his cheeks like a waterfall. "I was of no use after all... None of you even liked me..." He choked on his words a little. "Goodbye..." He took a single piece of chocolate from his pocket, and began to eat it, trying his best to erase his sorrows of his last moments alive.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 25, 2007, 06:36:42 PM
Aeleus felt the water drain, leaving a cold damp darkness around him. He was lying on his back. He opened his mouth weakly. "Pheonix... Monlithos... Turaga... Xanthos... Farnor... Ken... Nerina... I'm sorry..." Tears began to roll down his cheeks like a waterfall. "I was of no use after all... None of you even liked me..." He choked on his words a little. "Goodbye..." He took a single piece of chocolate from his pocket, and began to eat it, trying his best to erase his sorrows of his last moments alive.

OOC/// So your last words to me are mispelled :P
I have to go!

IC/// I jumped into the serpants mouth

OOC/// Will be finished in the morning! Suspensfull (sp?)

Triforce_Luigi

After a while, Xanthos began to fear the worst. Tears came as he  whimpered in sadness. He stopped bending and fell to his knees, sobbing quietly.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 25, 2007, 06:39:33 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 25, 2007, 06:36:42 PM

OOC/// So your last words to me are mispelled :P
I have to go!

IC/// I jumped into the serpants mouth

OOC/// Will be finished in the morning! Suspensfull (sp?)

Ooc// I'm reading a comic book. It's almost guaranteed I'd misspell something.

gamemasterdevil

"Aeleus!!" Farnor's almost frantic voice could be heard as he almost dashed right through the group, stopping once he reached them. Tears were falling down his face. "Aeleuuus!" He yelled in a sobbing tone, calling for his brother.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos went to comfort Farnor, tears streaming down his own cheeks. He felt bad and he had only met him a short while ago. How much worse for his brothers...

gamemasterdevil

Farnor clenched his hands into fists, fire burning up around them. "Dammit..Aeleus..." he closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears from coming out of his eyes.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Aeleus could feel presences outside of the serpents mouth, but he was too weak to move. Breathing was a challenge, but it was needed for him to survive. He couldn't talk... Move... Perhaps this was death. Perhaps he was trapped here forever, put to rest in his body.