News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

There was not much Xanthos could do but watch, helpless, just as before. He tried to reach out to Farnor, but he couldn't. Aeleus was gone. Dead. This cold, hard reality shook him. This wasn't just a game anymore. The danger was real. And all hope was lost with Aeleus. He jumped down to the creature and stood defiantly, as if daring it to attack.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// I started to worry then jumped right into the serpants mouth.  "AELEUS WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!" I yellled.

Fell

Ooc// I need help understanding what's going on. Is Aeleus dead? Is the serpent dead? Can I still help?

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ The serpent is alive. Aeleus is eaten. Please help.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 26, 2007, 04:16:15 AM
Ooc// I need help understanding what's going on. Is Aeleus dead? Is the serpent dead? Can I still help?
Ooc// Aeleus is somewhat alive, nearing death. Something interesting may happen. He was near completely suspended in the water moments ago...

Transient Link

ic/ ken woke up from his delusion seeing his brother get swallowed and the earthbender give chase inside

"Aw HELL NO!"

he ran and picked up his swords

"your not getting rid of me that eaisily!"  he ran off the cliff and landed on the serpants head

he started sliding down the serpants neck to the base where the ice was

"ye!!! hah!!!!!!"

he screeched to a halt, and pulled out his blades

ooc/ requesting promission to either slit the serpants neck and jump inside OR cut off the serpant entirely letting both the benders out.

Fell

Ooc// Thanks.

Ic// Turaga went to see if he could help. He took out his katana, and lunged at the serpent. The blade did nothing on it.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 07:43:01 AM
ic/ ken woke up from his delusion seeing his brother get swallowed and the earthbender give chase inside

"Aw HELL NO!"

he ran and picked up his swords

"your not getting rid of me that eaisily!"  he ran off the cliff and landed on the serpants head

he started sliding down the serpants back

"ye!!! hah!!!!!!"

he screeched to a halt about a quarter of the way down its body

ooc/ requesting promission to either slit the serpants back and jump in OR cut off the serpant entirely letting both the benders out :P
Devoid, the entire serpent except the head is frozen under the ice.

Transient Link

occ/ no its not  :P im at the base :P so it still works :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 01:04:08 PM
occ/ no its not  :P im at the base :P so it still works :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Ooc// Sooo... You're frozen underwater? O_O
Anyways, slit it open. Katana's are too puny to cut through a gargantuan 30 feet thick serpent.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I am not trapped inside I am going to rescue him, and if you kill the serpant then that means it can't be called Seprant's Path (or whatever it is called) anymore :O

IC/// "AELEUS (sp?) WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled again

Flying Chickens

Aeleus opened his eyes feebly. His vision was blurred. He couldn't open his mouth or make any noise. A gash ran down his legs from the serpents fang getting him.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 26, 2007, 01:52:16 PM
Aeleus opened his eyes feebly. His vision was blurred. He couldn't open his mouth or make any noise. A gash ran down his legs from the serpents fang getting him.

OOC/// Don't do anything to the serpant :| (@MARLUXIA)

IC/// I wandered move into the serpant's body that was frozen so he couldn't move it when I saw something a bit furthur down, was it Aeleus?

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 26, 2007, 01:54:07 PM

IC/// I wandered move into the serpant's body that was frozen so he couldn't move it when I saw something a bit furthur down, was it Aeleus?

ooc/ 2 things one killing the serpant isnt a big deal it probly has kids lol and 2 I got my sword out im gunna do somethinn ;)

ic/ ken slashed at the serpant only to have it bounce off

darn...

the serpants head turned around

"oh poop....."
the serpant tried to nip at him but he managed to dodge. He backed out of its reach he had studying to do. Ken sat on the ice and pulled to scroll out of his cloak

"wha!" he looked at his burns they were half healed"but how...uh..."
he opened the scroll
to perform the dragon dance one must be of perfect body and mind..........

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 02:00:51 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 26, 2007, 01:54:07 PM

ooc/ 2 things one killing the serpant isnt a big deal it probly has kids lol and 2 I got my sword out im gunna do somethinn ;)

ic/ ken slashed at the serpant only to have it bounce off

dang...

the serpants head turned around

"oh s***....."
the serpant tried to nip at him but he managed to dodge. He backed out of its reach he had studying to do. Ken sat on the ice and pulled to scroll out of his cloak

"wha!" he looked at his burns they were half healed"but how...uh..."
he opened the scroll
to perform the dragon dance one must be of perfect body and mind..........

OOC/// Well to bad I am in there and I can save him myself without you cutting off his head, and trying to get attention by doing that, so use your sword to cut a fruit or something for Nerina.

IC/// It's him, I thought as I saw the body laying there. "Aeleus are you alright?" I asked him as I picked up Aeleus' body.