News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ooc/ sighs cant your retain what you read in the past :| his master said he may be his age by the time he masters it. Also its his BROTHER he is going to take all the stops to try and save him even trying to rush a dangerous move . which would obvously end in failure and now because of you its ruined happy now? Also I edited if you cared to look every once in a while youd see that :P I suppose it understandable since you cant read at the level I can but try to make up for it in the future.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Alright...

IC/// I started to run out of the serpant's body staright to the opening in the light. "I GOT HIM! I GOT HIM!" I yelled over to the others, even though I knew that they probably wouldn't hear me. I then realized I was covered in icky goo, slime, and other unidentifying items that was in the serpants body. "Ewww" I mumbled.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 02:31:45 PM
ooc/ sighs cant your retain what you read in the past :| his master said he may be his age by the time he masters it. Also its his BROTHER he is going to take all the stops to try and save him even trying to rush a dangerous move . which would obvously end in failure and now because of you its ruined happy now? Also I edited if you cared to look every once in a while youd see that :P I suppose it understandable since you cant read at the level I can but try to make up for it in the future.
I can't read at the level you can? Is your spelling and grammar any indication of your reading ability? Because then I feel that I have thoroughly surpassed you. Even if it isn't, I can assure you I am.
The serpent's head cannot turn around and look at you. None of its back is above water. This has all been specified. And I'm the one with the weak ability in reading? That's a joke to be passed on for generations.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// As I moved through more gross stuff inside the serpant I realized that it was getting colder, and that I didn't see the light, I guess Nerina put all of his body under ice. "Hmmmm" I said thinking about what I should do while stile running. "Aha!" I said as I laid Aeleus down. I put my arms up to where I thought the rock formation was then pulled it back. I then quickly grabbed Aeleus as the rocks started to fall. "What are the other's thinking, and doing?" I said to Aeleus even though I knew he wouldn't respond.

Transient Link

ic//

"sigh SO complicated theres no way I could do this......"

then he thought he heard a yell from the serpants mouth
could it be?
ken put the scroll back in his tunic and ran up

"HEY! is anyone down there!!!"

Flying Chickens

Ic// Aeleus wasn't quite sure what was happening. He was moving, and something had ahold of him, that's as much as he could get. His mind was slowly slipping out of reality. He believed he was being carried off into the afterlife by something.

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// "Yes! It is me Phoenix!" I yelled to the voice. Then I started to move faster when I heard a faint yet familiar voice. I saw an opening, I guess it did work, then I looked down to see what was below me, and how Aeleus was then I saw him move.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus hung limply by the hand. He had no idea who it was, but it seemed as if it had no intention of harming him. He poured all strength he had remaining into speaking. "I know I'm dead... So please tell my f-friends and family to never forget me... And tell Ne-" He passed out, his heart beginning to slow.[

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Uh-Oh

IC/// "You won't die on me Aeleus, not if I can help it!" I told him with a tear comming down my eye.

I started to sprint hearing these words and then made it out of the serpant. "I HAVE HIM! I HAVE HIM!" I yelled to the other benders. I put Aeleus on the ice, and put my clothes on his wounds, and then on any skin. I started to give him CPR hoping to make his heartbeat come back up. "HELP ME GUYS GELP ME!" I yelled.

Transient Link

Transient Link

ic/ "I cant see you!!!"

he put his head down deeper

" YOU NEED TO COME UP FURTHER!!!"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 04:49:04 PM
ic/ "I cant see you!!!"

OOC/// Did O XIII delete the post were I said I was out of the serpant and I started giving him CPR, and took some of my clothes off to cover his wounds, and cover any open skin?

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 26, 2007, 04:52:06 PM
ic/ "I cant see you!!!"

OOC/// Did O XIII delete the post were I said I was out of the serpant and I started giving him CPR, and took some of my clothes off to cover his wounds, and cover any open skin?
It's still there.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 26, 2007, 04:59:03 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 26, 2007, 04:52:06 PM
ic/ "I cant see you!!!"

It's still there.

OOC/// Oh alright, just wondering and not accusing. Alright, so onward with the story!

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos ran over, drawing his water. He was not good at healing but maybe he could do something.