News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 26, 2007, 05:07:06 PM
Xanthos ran over, drawing his water. He was not good at healing but maybe he could do something.
"Thank you Xanthos!" I yelled to him even though he was right next to me. "I will keep on giving him CPR but if you can try to heal his wounds first." I told the water bender trying to help.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos put the water on the wound. It glowed and the wound sealed. He sighed in relief.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 26, 2007, 05:12:55 PM
Xanthos put the water on the wound. It glowed and the wound sealed. He sighed in relief.

"Yes!" I said as I lifted up my head between one of the breathes of air I got after going down, then up. I said that in relief, but then remembered to go back down. I went back down and gave him another breathe. I had then came back up and said "Quick take the water out of him that he got from when he was trapped in there."

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos complied. Water flowed up out of Aeleus' mouth.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 26, 2007, 05:20:55 PM
Xanthos complied. Water flowed up out of Aeleus' mouth.

OOC/// Well I guess we have to wait to see what happens to Aeleus because we can't control him.

Flying Chickens

PHOENIXBLAST

Transient Link

ic/ he watched his brother suffering. He felt somewhat sorry for him yet he did get himself into his own mess.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 05:29:53 PM
ic/ he watched his brother suffering. He felt somewhat sorry for him yet he did get himself into his own mess.

OOC/// You guys are brothers? I never knew that (for the game)

Flying Chickens

Aeleus's eyes shot open, a stream of water rolling down the side of his mouth. "W-where am I?" He asked.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 26, 2007, 05:32:26 PM
Aeleus's eyes shot open, a stream of water rolling down the side of his mouth. "W-where am I?" He asked.

"You are on Serpant's Path, with your brother, and your other friends." I told Aeleus with a tear of joy rolling down my cheek. I then tasted salty water in my mouth from that tear.

Transient Link

Flying Chickens

"I-I'm fine..." His eyes shot wide open, "is she okay? Did anyone die?"

Transient Link

ic/

he punched his brother in the face tears rolling down his cheeks

"dont you ever scare me like that again! Think of how mother and father would have felt! think of the guilt you would of placed on me and farnor!"

Triforce_Luigi

Tears of joy erupted from Xanthos' eyes. They all lived!