UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 26, 2007, 05:36:06 PM
"I-I'm fine..." His eyes shot wide open, "is she okay? Did anyone die?"
"No, no one died." I told Aeleus "You had us worried though." I then told him.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic/

"sniff..why do you think?"
he got up and wiped the tears from his eyes

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

"I wanted to make it up to all of you for always fighting and getting into arguements..." He said.

PHOENIXBLAST

"Everyone we need to make our way out of here now!" I told all of them, as the ice was cracking. "THe serpant is breaking the ice!" I warned them.

Fell

OOc// I was taling to 0 XIII

Ic// "Okay. Let's go."

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 26, 2007, 05:47:17 PM
OOc// I was taling to 0 XIII

Ic// "Okay. Let's go."

"Alright." I told them, as I drew a big rock from the side of them mountain. "Everyone get on!" I yelled.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 26, 2007, 05:44:46 PM
"I wanted to make it up to all of you for always fighting and getting into arguements..." He said.

"thats a poor exuse"
he grinned

"now get up be a man its all that chocolate"
he reached out a hand
grinning wider

PHOENIXBLAST

"Everybody get on NOW!" I yelled at them. "We need to get out of here before he escapes!!!" I then said afterwards.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus grabbed the hand and was pulled up. He turned to the serpent. "I figured out why I got so angry. It was that water. And I swallowed a heck of a lot of that stuff." He began to limp towards the serpent. "I just want to give this guy a small going away present." He ignited his hands and shoved them into its eyes, blinding it indefinitely. "Now we go." He said, limping back.

Transient Link

PHOENIXBLAST

"Quick get Nerina, and the others before it escapes!" the ice was now cracking even more then before and water started appearing because the serpant was now enraged by being blind.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 05:56:42 PM
ooc/ i gtg

ic/ "ok lets move!!!!"
Ooc// Ciao.

Ic// "Nerina..." Aeleus kicked his leg against the ground. He stopped limping and walked over to her. "We have to go. Get your belongings and come. We don't want to lose you..."