Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 26, 2007, 06:00:16 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 26, 2007, 05:56:42 PM
ooc/ i gtg

ic/ "ok lets move!!!!"
Ooc// Ciao.

Ic// "Nerina..." Aeleus kicked his leg against the ground. He stopped limping and walked over to her. "We have to go. Get your belongings and come. We don't want to lose you..."

OOC/// we have to wait for everyone to be on, so we have to wait because we can't control them...

FearItself

Ooc// Sorry, I was grounded... Again.

IC// Nerina gave a deep sigh, leaping down the rocky ledge she was on until she reached where the others were. Not a tear had streamed down her cheek, yet it seemed like every other guy she was traveling with had cried during some point in their little escapade. Though, she didn't laugh about it, because this situation certainly wasn't something to laugh about.

"I'm glad you're okay, Aeleus." she said as she looked up to him. Nerina vented her relief by embracing Aeleus, sighing deeply into his shoulder as she hugged him.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 26, 2007, 06:15:14 PM
Ooc// Sorry, I was grounded... Again.

IC// Nerina gave a deep sigh, leaping down the rocky ledge she was on until she reached where the others were. Not a tear had streamed down her cheek, yet it seemed like every other guy she was traveling with had cried during some point in their little escapade. Though, she didn't laugh about it, because this situation certainly wasn't something to laugh about.

"I'm glad you're okay, Aeleus." she said as she looked up to him. Nerina vented her relief by embracing Aeleus, sighing deeply into his shoulder as she hugged him.

OOC/// What did you do this time?

IC/// "Do we have everyone?" I asked.

FearItself

Ooc// Ironically, my mom grounded me for staying on the computer too long. xP

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 26, 2007, 06:18:19 PM
Ooc// Ironically, my mom grounded me for staying on the computer too long. xP

OOC/// Well we need you on, so don't get grounded

IC/// "We have everyone, I guess." I said. "Everyone move away from me, and give me some room." I then started moving my arms back and forth, with my arms straight.

OOC/// Just learned that from the new Avatar episode :D

IC/// We started moving faster and faster.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus's eyes brightened with surprise. He hadn't expected this. He stood for a moment, then returned the embrace out of confusion, thinking some-what he was supposed to.

Ooc// There. Aeleus hugged. I don't give my characters my personality 100%.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// YAH-FREAKING-HOO! THE DEATH NOTE ANIME IS ON!!!

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Nerina pulled away in due time, feeling awkward about the embrace herself. Hugging, smiling, laughing, talking... None of those things were ever associated with her. Could being in a group with potential friends be bringing out a side of her she had yet to see herself?

"Aeleus, if you have any other pains later on today, just ask me, and I'm sure I could heal them... To some extent, anyway." Nerina added after the embrace, chuckling slightly as she rubbed the back of her neck at her last comment. She wasn't really all that good at anything concerning bending, she had to practice. But she was certainly better at healing and using her ice power now that she had practiced a few times. Now that she didn't have to use water to breathe ice, things would certainly be atleast a little bit easier.

PHOENIXBLAST

"We are almost at the end of the path." I said as I started to move my arms faster and faster.

gamemasterdevil

"Aeleus..." Farnor said softly, looking straight at his younger brother with his fiery orange eyes. They were glistening with tears.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

Nerina took a step away from Aeleus, wanting to give him space to breathe. After all, he had almost been mutillated and drowned inside the serpent's mouth. She looked around, seeing the slight glisten of tears in almost everyone's eyes. That was odd, considering they were all men, and crying.. And she wasn't. Now she could laugh.

"Am I apathetic or something?" she remarked, turning to see the others. "I didn't shed a tear, yet you are all guys, and you were crying your eyes out."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 06:51:38 AM
Nerina took a step away from Aeleus, wanting to give him space to breathe. After all, he had almost been mutillated and drowned inside the serpent's mouth. She looked around, seeing the slight glisten of tears in almost everyone's eyes. That was odd, considering they were all men, and crying.. And she wasn't. Now she could laugh.

"Am I apathetic or something?" she remarked, turning to see the others. "I didn't shed a tear, yet you are all guys, and you were crying your eyes out."

"I may have shed a few tears, but I wasn't crying my eyes out." I told Nerina in a mooded voice.

gamemasterdevil

"He's my brother..." Farnor turned towards Nerina, giving her a slightly cold look. "..Have you ever lost or almost lost a loved one?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

"No." Nerina replied firmly and bluntly, crossing her arms. "But I wasn't referring to either you or Ken specifically, more towards my relatives. They hardly even know Aeleus, yet they were crying. And they accuse me of showing emotion." she added, glaring towards Xanthos in particular, who always teased her. Nerina then looked back to Farnor, with a slightly regretful face. "I didn't mean to offend you. I understand completely who you would be crying, but I don't understand why my relatives would."