News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 27, 2007, 06:55:51 AM
"He's my brother..." Farnor turned towards Nerina, giving her a slightly cold look. "..Have you ever lost or almost lost a loved one?"

"Yeah Nerina." I said to water bender. "He may not be my brother or anything but at l have feelings." I said with a cold look too.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor nodded understandingly. "I see..it's okay." He gave a half-hearted smile, a nod, and then looked back at Aeleus.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

Nerina sighed. This was why she never talked, because she took risks of saying something that would be offensive. Realizing she could have potentially hurt a friendship by saying that, she decided not to say much more for a while.

"Well, in the end, we saved him." Nerina added at the end of the slightly awkward conversation. "Everyone's okay now, and we can get through the Serpent's Pass safely. Let's just drop this."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 07:10:46 AM
Nerina sighed. This was why she never talked, because she took risks of saying something that would be offensive. Realizing she could have potentially hurt a friendship by saying that, she decided not to say much more for a while.

"Well, in the end, we saved him." Nerina added at the end of the slightly awkward conversation. "Everyone's okay now, and we can get through the Serpent's Pass safely. Let's just drop this."

"Alright Nerina." I commented. "Welll we are close to the end of teh Serpant's Path." I said trying to get off topic.

Transient Link

ic/ he grinned "whatever nerina"
he looked to his wounds again

"oh yes nerina take a gander at these" he held out his half healed wrists

"you do something?"

ooc/ btw fear I didnt quit me and orginizee made up :D

Fell

It's times like these when I wish I had something to say.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ooc/ wait I thought we were already on the rock and moving :|

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Aeleus silently listened, still feeling weary. He raised a hand quietly, "I didn't cry, and you guys did. Except Nerina... So the healer and the one to die don't cry? Strange. Eeeagh." He winced in pain as the numbness of his leg went away, replaced with pain. The large gash was there and still bleeding.

FearItself

"I might have." Nerina remarked, giving a slight grin to Ken.

Hearing Aeleus in pain, she turned around to face him, only to see that he hadn't flinched at all. Was he actually in pain? "Aeleus... Are you okay? I can heal you, if you want me to." she proposed walking up to him just a bit in case he agreed.

Flying Chickens

"Yes, please. That darn serpents fang tore my leg. I only need you to stop the bleeding, otherwise I'll lose too much blood." He said, staring intently at the gash.

FearItself

Nerina looked down to Aeleus's leg, almost letting out a gasp at the sight of the gash that ran down it. She took some water from the non-Sprit Oasis water jug on her belt, circling it around in levitation above her palm, then focusing her attention back on Aeleus.

"I'll need you to sit down." she started to say. "Your leg might give during the process, so I just want to be careful."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus sat down, and rolled up his pant leg so Nerina could heal the leg better then just through the tear in his pant leg.

FearItself

Nerina knelt down beside Aeleus, moving the water in between her hands. It soon began to glow a light blue, surrounding her hands like a plastic wrap. She then placed her hands on Aeleus's leg, being sure to keep her footing as the rock was moving. The water spread across the wound as Nerina began using her healing powers to seal the gash.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus winced slightly at the pain caused by the healing. "You're lucky... You control water, which can do an infinite number of things. All fire can do is destroy." He said.