News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Nerina looked up to Aeleus, giving him a slight, sympathetic smile in reply to his last words. She didn't really know what to say, because she didn't have the same point of view as he did. Nerina looked back down to his leg, moving her hands up a bit more  to the origin of the gash, located on his upper thigh. It was almost uncomfortable to be touching someone else's skin, and in such a place, especially the skin of a guy. It made her blush slightly.

"T-The gash is pretty deep, it may take me a little while longer." she managed to say, keeping her head down so Aeleus couldn't see the blush.

Transient Link

ic/ "Not true brother. Fire can do much. Light our ways through dark caverns, keep us warm at night, and maybe even save a life once or twice"

he smiled at nerina

"though I must admit nerina's gift is incredable my scars will be half as large as they would have been. Which reminds me....."

he got some bandages from his pack and started wraping them around his wrists. He winced a bit at the pain then laughed

"well you know what they say, what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus closed his eyes. "I don't mind. Thank you for healing my leg. This group would be nearly doomed without you." He said, his voice calm and cool.

Transient Link

"are we going to land soon? I need to work out"

ken crossed his legs and closed his eyes in meditation

brother still trying.......sigh

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Could someone summarize what's happened? I've been gone for a bit.

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 27, 2007, 02:38:14 PM
Ooc// Could someone summarize what's happened? I've been gone for a bit.

ooc/ I saved the day the end ;)

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// GASP! Now that's nice but could we be a bit more specific? ???

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 27, 2007, 02:42:57 PM
Ooc// GASP! Now that's nice but could we be a bit more specific? ???

ooc// lol I was jk but we are flying on a rock to shore off of the serpants pass. But it involved cursed water, brotherly rivalry, and fricken huge serpant.

Dr.Hobo2

Flying on a rock? Does that mean Phoenix is an earth-bender or is it something else?

Transient Link

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 27, 2007, 02:49:51 PM
occ/ dunno think phonex
Yes, Pheonix decided to be an Earth Bender. The water of the Serpents pass cause those who touched is to go crazy with rage. First I touched it, then Marluxia swam in it. That ended, and I went to fight the serpent myself. The serpent swallowed me and then the water benders froze the water, only the serpents head being above water. I was on the edge of death and Pheonix came down and took me to the surface. Once there, I blinded the serpent and here we all are now.

Dr.Hobo2

Transient Link

ooc/ what about "flying on rock" dont you understand lol :D

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 27, 2007, 02:57:30 PM
ooc/ what about "flying on rock" dont you understand lol :D
Not flying. More like sliding along.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ O XIII, you ignored my post where I healed your leg?