News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

Nerina looked up to Aeleus as soon as she was done healing his leg, the blush already gone from her face. She took the remaining water from the healing and bended it into the now-thawed water below. Perhaps that would purify it to some extent.

Once finished, Nerina stood, swiftly whisping a strand of hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear. She knew now that, with her newly-discovered healing powers, she would actually be somewhat useful. With a slight sigh, she kept her footing stable as she walked over to Ken, standing beside him.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Nerina asked, looking over to the scars on his wrists especially. "I could use some of the Spirit water to heal those, if you want me to." she proposed. But truthfully, she was starting to get exhausted from all the bending the group had been doing lately.

Flying Chickens

Aeleus fell over and began to sleep, not having had rest in a few days now.

Dr.Hobo2

You know, I was thinking and I don't think I'm cut out for this RP. I just don't really get into it like the others. Sorry, I guess this'll be your first person to leave one of your RPs Fear...But I'll still be around for An Inside Job. ;)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 27, 2007, 03:34:57 PM
You know, I was thinking and I don't think I'm cut out for this RP. I just don't really get into it like the others. Sorry, I guess this'll be your first person to leave one of your RPs Fear...But I'll still be around for An Inside Job. ;)
In his sleep, Aeleus kicked Monlithos over the side of the rock. Monlithos fell into the water and drowned without anyone realizing. And they all forgot about him.

Transient Link

ooc/ thank you fear now I can do the speech I wanted to do

ic// ken opend his eyes and smiled at nerina

he shook his head

"no. You see I am eternally greatfull that you made the scars smaller but I still need the scars. These scars will remind me of what happened here and challenge me to to better. To train even harder to always have a motivator. That is the way of the sword and my way."

realizing the coldness of the voice he got up and smiled

"sorry sometimes I can get to serious. I really am greatfull for your offer."

ooc/ I gtg bye

Fell

ooc// that's kinda harsh 0 XIII

Ic// Turaga heard a splash. But he thought it was a rock, and ignored it.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 27, 2007, 03:37:03 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 27, 2007, 03:34:57 PM
In his sleep, Aeleus kicked Monlithos over the side of the rock. Monlithos fell into the water and drowned without anyone realizing. And they all forgot about him.

ooc/ real inconspicous k gtg really bye got to win my b ball game WOOT!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 27, 2007, 03:39:04 PM

Harsh is hilarity.

Fell

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 27, 2007, 03:40:44 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 27, 2007, 03:39:04 PM

Harsh is hilarity.

Ooc// True.

FearItself

Ooc// Awwz, bye DH2. D:
You're gonna be around in the Harvest Moon RP too, right?

IC// Nerina gave a nod and slight smile to Ken. There was logic in what he said, not factual logic, but personal logic. If she had scars like that, most likely, she would have the same mind-set.

"I understand completely, Ken." Nerina replied. "But I know how badly the area must hurt, so.. If you want, I can help you find some aloe leaves once we get off this Pass."

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Yeah, It looks like I just got back in time from my trip to help you. :D

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Romance is funny. Aeleus seems to have been bitten by the love-bug. I should delete him for it.

Ic// Aeleus groaned in his sleep, clutching his forehead.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos hdard the splash and realized what happened. Then he started laughing.

Fell

ooc// Wow. All of a sudden, death is funny? And just a minute ago we were crying.