News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"Good choice." Nerina remarked. "Aloe is a natural cure. I'm sure it will take the pain away." she assured him, afterwards giving a slight sigh. No matter how much more familiar she was with social situations, it was still slightly awkward.

Ooc// You didn't miss much at all, really. We're still on that rock your character is bending.

Transient Link

ic/ "interesting...."
he yawned
"oh man...I just realized I havent had sleep in days..."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 07:09:58 AM
"Good choice." Nerina remarked. "Aloe is a natural cure. I'm sure it will take the pain away." she assured him, afterwards giving a slight sigh. No matter how much more familiar she was with social situations, it was still slightly awkward.

Ooc// You didn't miss much at all, really. We're still on that rock your character is bending.

OOC/// lol :D

IC/// "We are almost there give me another minute or so, but we can cut the time in half if the other Earth bender helps me out a bit." I told Nerina.

Transient Link

ooc/ lol you didnt just bring that up..

ic/ "yah where is montholos?..."

he looked around

FearItself

"Yeah, I know. I didn't sleep at all last night." Nerina replied, chuckling slightly. She gave a yawn after Ken did, because yawns were contagious, after all. She stretched her arms, then resting them at her sides, wondering when she would be able to get some sleep. "But I guess I can go a day without sleep. I've done it before."

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 07:15:30 AM

he looked around

"I was just about to ask the same thing." Nerina added. "Was he helping when we were trying to rescue Aeleus? We could have lost him back there."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 07:15:30 AM

he looked around

"You mean I left him over there? If I did I won't have enough energy to bring us back and we will have to spend another night here, and hope that if we re-ice it, the seprant will stay."

Transient Link

ic/ "im sure he will be fine lets continue. I think he said something about traveling on his own or something...."

he yawned again

"anyways when are we getting off this thing?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 07:52:55 AM
ic/ "im sure he will be fine lets continue. I think he said something about traveling on his own or something...."

he yawned again

"anyways when are we getting off this thing?"

OOC/// I think everyone is on the rock, and we are too lazy, and tired to realize he is here

IC/// "In about another minute or so."

Flying Chickens

"Zzzz..." He opened his eyes sleepily, "I heard my name... What were you saying about me?" He asked.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 08:33:45 AM
"Zzzz..." He opened his eyes sleepily, "I heard my name... What were you saying about me?" He asked.

"Huh? You say something Aeleus?" I asked him yawning. "I need some rest I can't keep this up much longer, it is a bit harder on ice. Also I am the only one who thinks that we aren't moving?" I asked. "It looks like we have been in the same area for like 10 minutes now."

Transient Link

ic// "what....."

then ken said jokingly

"looks like Aeleus is the only one getting sleep around here, lazy bastered"

he laughed

"kidding kidding"

gamemasterdevil

Farnor watched the group from a distance, waiting for them to continue moving forward. He could faintly make out some of the conversations various people of the group were having with each other, but didn't think too much about it.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

Nerina started to bend the ice below them, moving her hands in a circulatory motion. This caused the ice to loosen up beneath them, and she began to disperse some of the ice into water. Eventually, after a minute or so, most of the ice had been melted back into water.

"It should be easier to move now." Nerina said. "Try bending the rock again."

Flying Chickens

Aeleus awoke with a start as the rock moved. His eyes were as wide as dinner plates. "Who? What? Where? When? Why?" He said quickly and out of breath.