<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 05:14:52 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:08:22 PM
Ooc\\ I really don't know what to make happen. Fear, you said something could happen, any ideas?

Ooc// Well, Nerina is laying right next to you. Either you or I could make our characters roll over, one maybe cuddling into the other accidentally. It would be cute. xD

OOC/// *feels left out*

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:15:24 PM
Ooc\\ I really don't know what to make happen. Fear, you said something could happen, any ideas?

Ooc// Well, Nerina is laying right next to you. Either you or I could make our characters roll over, one maybe cuddling into the other accidentally. It would be cute. xD

OOC/// *feels left out*

ooc/ you? I made my character jump off a rock because I didnt want to have to make him fight his bro over jealousy :|

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:16:29 PM

OOC/// *feels left out*

ooc/ you? I made my character jump off a rock because I didnt want to have to make him fight his bro over jealousy :|

OOC/// You have Fear for the Naruto one, so stay back :|

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:17:37 PM

OOC/// *feels left out*

ooc/ shes on the same squad as me and something tells me my character isnt going to be well liked :|

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ I say again, tsk tsk.XP
Ic\\ Aeleus rolled over slightly in his sleep, rolling into Nerina and being against her without realizing it. Completely oblivious to where he was, he continued to snooze.

Ooc\\ You people are nuts. More girls on this forum need to do RP's, so that we don't end up with "You get Fear in that one!"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:18:16 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:17:37 PM

OOC/// *feels left out*

ooc/ shes on the same squad as me and something tells me my character isnt going to be well liked :|

OOC/// Wait nvm, she likes Braig, and you have her for this one.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:19:55 PM

Ic\\ Aeleus rolled over slightly in his sleep, rolling into Nerina and being against her without realizing it. Completely oblivious to where he was, he continued to snooze.

Ooc\\ You people are nuts. More girls on this forum need to do RP's, so that we don't end up with "You get Fear in that one!"

ooc// I kinda feel bad Phoenix is treating fear like A "thing" rather than a person *tsk tsk*

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:22:21 PM

ooc// I kinda feel bad Phoenix is treating fear like A "thing" rather than a person *tsk tsk*
Ooc\\ As you should. A great person once told me, "Remember, behind every screen there is a face."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:24:09 PM

Ooc\\ As you should. A great person once told me, "Remember, behind every screen there is a face."
ooc/ was it my old apprentace mackormoses?

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I am not treating he like a thing :| She likes you for this, and then Braig for Naruto, and then I thinK Feldhos (sp?) for Pokemon. I was hoping that I would get her to like me for one of them but it was too late, even ask Fear :|

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:27:25 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:24:09 PM

ooc/ was it my old apprentace mackormoses?
Ooc\\ Heck no.

Transient Link

ic/ ken continued to swim towards the shore along side the rock keeping up with it.

ooc/ WOOT RANK UP!!!!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:27:30 PM

OOC/// I am not treating he like a thing :| She likes you for this, and then Braig for Naruto, and then I thinK Feldhos (sp?) for Pokemon. I was hoping that I would get her to like me for one of them but it was too late, even ask Fear :|
Ooc\\ Ah. Well, them's the apples. She doesn't neccesarily like Braig. She did, after all, meet him only recently.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:35:11 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:27:30 PM

Ooc\\ Ah. Well, them's the apples. She doesn't neccesarily like Braig. She did, after all, meet him only recently.
OOC/// Oh yeah your not on that forum, anyway she said that she had you for the Naruto one :O

Transient Link