News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// None of my characters in any of the RPs I'm in have decided on who they "like", my characters are unpredictable (except for my Harvest Moon character, of course). Please don't make them seem like trophies to be collected, because I don't want them to be. I'm a roleplayer, just like the rest of you, not some prize to be won.

IC// Nerina, having fallen asleep, didn't notice that Aeleus had cuddled into her. She was a heavy sleeper, actually, and was only good as a watcher when she decided to stay up during the night.

Seeing this as a good opportunity, Mika grinned a feline grin. She stepped towards Aeleus and moved his hand so that it was resting on Nerina's hip, then moving in front of Nerina and pushing her against him, though slowly at first, but she managed to create the image she wanted to. Giggling a cat-like giggle to herself, Mika congradulated herself on a job well-done, and snuggled against Nerina's stomach.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:46:28 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:35:11 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 05:27:30 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 28, 2007, 05:22:21 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:19:55 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 05:14:52 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 05:08:22 PM
Ooc\\ I really don't know what to make happen. Fear, you said something could happen, any ideas?

Ooc// Well, Nerina is laying right next to you. Either you or I could make our characters roll over, one maybe cuddling into the other accidentally. It would be cute. xD
Ooc\\ I say again, tsk tsk.XP
Ic\\ Aeleus rolled over slightly in his sleep, rolling into Nerina and being against her without realizing it. Completely oblivious to where he was, he continued to snooze.

Ooc\\ You people are nuts. More girls on this forum need to do RP's, so that we don't end up with "You get Fear in that one!"

ooc// I kinda feel bad Phoenix is treating fear like A "thing" rather than a person *tsk tsk*

OOC/// I am not treating he like a thing :| She likes you for this, and then Braig for Naruto, and then I thinK Feldhos (sp?) for Pokemon. I was hoping that I would get her to like me for one of them but it was too late, even ask Fear :|
Ooc\\ Ah. Well, them's the apples. She doesn't neccesarily like Braig. She did, after all, meet him only recently.
OOC/// Oh yeah your not on that forum, anyway she said that she had you for the Naruto one :O
Ooc\\ Oro? Orgizirtee is slightly surprised. He was trying to cheer the friend Pheonix up though...
Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 05:47:35 PM
Ooc// None of my characters in any of the RPs I'm in have decided on who they "like", my characters are unpredictable (except for my Harvest Moon character, of course). Please don't make them seem like trophies to be collected, because I don't want them to be. I'm a roleplayer, just like the rest of you, not some prize to be won.
Precisely what Orgizirtee is saying.

Transient Link

ic/ ken swam harder and harder until finally he reach shore

he stretched

"MAN THAT WOKE ME UP YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
he yelled

gamemasterdevil

Farnor had decided to be watch - he barely slept, anyway. Seeing Mika create an image, he gave a small laugh. Those two would be waking up to something unexpected. Smiling, he looked up at the stars, hearing Ken's voice faintly.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

ic/  and with the last yell he fell over and slept...

Fell

Ooc// Can someone give me a summary of what happened? Thanks.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/nothing important. Someone has been playing GH3.

Fell

Ooc// Thanks. Yeah, I loving this game. \m/ ;D \m/

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ They're on a moving rock. I'm not quite sure where Ken went, he swam somewhere and fell asleep. Aeleus was sleeping, Nerina decided to sleep as well. Aeleus rolled up against Nerina without realizing it, and Mika erm...
QuoteNerina, having fallen asleep, didn't notice that Aeleus had cuddled into her. She was a heavy sleeper, actually, and was only good as a watcher when she decided to stay up during the night.

Seeing this as a good opportunity, Mika grinned a feline grin. She stepped towards Aeleus and moved his hand so that it was resting on Nerina's hip, then moving in front of Nerina and pushing her against him, though slowly at first, but she managed to create the image she wanted to. Giggling a cat-like giggle to herself, Mika congradulated herself on a job well-done, and snuggled against Nerina's stomach
Yeah.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 29, 2007, 06:57:38 AM
Ooc\\ They're on a moving rock. I'm not quite sure where Ken went, he swam somewhere and fell asleep. Aeleus was sleeping, Nerina decided to sleep as well. Aeleus rolled up against Nerina without realizing it, and Mika erm... "Nerina, having fallen asleep, didn't notice that Aeleus had cuddled into her. She was a heavy sleeper, actually, and was only good as a watcher when she decided to stay up during the night.

Seeing this as a good opportunity, Mika grinned a feline grin. She stepped towards Aeleus and moved his hand so that it was resting on Nerina's hip, then moving in front of Nerina and pushing her against him, though slowly at first, but she managed to create the image she wanted to. Giggling a cat-like giggle to herself, Mika congradulated herself on a job well-done, and snuggled against Nerina's stomach
" Yeah.

OOC/// It is night?

IC/// "Aeleus, you still awake?" I whispered.

Flying Chickens

Fell

Turaga was starting to nod off.  He didn't get that much sleep since the serpent incident.

Flying Chickens

Triforce_Luigi