News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamemasterdevil

"Um, well, everyone's sleeping, first off..it takes a lot of stress off of me," Farnor said. "Secondly, I'm sgetting comfortable being around everyone, so it's making it easier for me to talk."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

"You're the one that woke me up." He said accusingly in a joking way. He laid back down next to Nerina, lying on his back again. "And guys... Thank you." He closed his eyes, still weary but not as much as before.

Ooc\\ How ironic. I have to go to bed now. G'night.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor nodded, and closed his eyes. "That's what brothers are for," he said quietly to himself. Notching the fiery arrow to his bow, he aimed left, and pulled back hard on the bowstring. With a satisfying twang! the arrow flew up, making another impression of a shooting star across the sky as it arced. Falling down, it crashed into the lake.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Ciao.
Ic/ "I hope this will do him some good," said Xanthos worriedly.

gamemasterdevil

"Don't worry, I keep both of my brothers in line. I'll make sure something changes," Farnor said.

Triforce_Luigi

"I will hold you to that. In the meantime, what is this group really setting out to do?"

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 29, 2007, 07:33:17 PM
Aeleus turned his back to Xanthor. He tried to look at the scenery ahead of them, but he couldn't help himself from staring at Nerina.

OOC/// So rocks are suddeny scenery? We are urrounded by them ;)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 29, 2007, 08:04:28 PM
"You know, Aeleus, trying your hardest to come onto her isn't going to get her to like you," Farnor said quietly from his spot. He was shooting arrows into the sky, catching them as they fell.

OOC/// There is a rock roof on top of us ;)

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// Phoenix listened to this arguement, and was oddly amused by it too. "Wow" I mummered, seeing how pathetic this was, but where was that overactive fire bender that swam on the ice? I thought. He won't be happy if he were to find out about this, then I thought inside my head a few seconds later. Just from this thought, and thinking of other thoughts I brought up another set of walls around us, just to be safe, and I covered our roof more too.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 30, 2007, 03:19:00 AM
Aeleus turned his back to Xanthor. He tried to look at the scenery ahead of them, but he couldn't help himself from staring at Nerina.

Ooc\\>_> <_<
Orgizirtee says, "Oh."

Transient Link

ic/ ken woke up where he lied on the shore. It was the middle of the night.

brother......errrr why cant he just be happy for me

ken jumped up and saw a large boulder nearby

"errrrarghh!!!!"

he released a pulsing beam of fire at the rock. its power crashing against the rock trying to break it.

he couldnt help being angry

why cant he just let me be with her!!!!!!!!!!!

he pushed harder against the rock.

"ERRRARGH!!!"

and with a huge explosion the rock broke leaving ken breathing heavily

he walked over to a nearby rock and sat on it feeling calm once more.

gamemasterdevil

Farnor was still awake..he noticed an explosion, seeing rock peices travelling everywhere before falling to the ground.

"Wonder who did that..."

Transient Link

ic// sitting on the rock ken thought

what is taking them so long....yeesh

he pulled out the scroll again

lets see..."in order to try the dragon dance one must have the following techniques...."

ken read down the list he had every techneque but one..
"and lastly the lighting ball" lighting ball? what is that...

ken put the scroll away and continued to ponder

maybe ill look it up in the next town

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 30, 2007, 07:06:20 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 30, 2007, 03:19:00 AM

Ooc\\>_> <_<
Orgizirtee says, "Oh."

OOC/// lol :D
PHOENIXBLAST says "I can carve scenery if you like." :P

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 30, 2007, 08:18:39 AM
Farnor was still awake..he noticed an explosion, seeing rock peices travelling everywhere before falling to the ground.

"Wonder who did that..."

OOC/// I repeat all you can see are the rock walls around us that I brought up