<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 30, 2007, 02:36:01 PM
Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 30, 2007, 08:18:39 AM
Farnor was still awake..he noticed an explosion, seeing rock peices travelling everywhere before falling to the ground.

"Wonder who did that..."

OOC/// I repeat all you can see are the rock walls around us that I brought up

ooc/ and Ill bring up im on shore blowing up rocks lol :D he still may have heard it I intended it to be pretty dang loud ;)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 30, 2007, 02:36:58 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 30, 2007, 02:36:01 PM
Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 30, 2007, 08:18:39 AM
Farnor was still awake..he noticed an explosion, seeing rock peices travelling everywhere before falling to the ground.

"Wonder who did that..."

OOC/// I repeat all you can see are the rock walls around us that I brought up

ooc/ and Ill bring up im on shore blowing up rocks lol :D he still may have heard it I intended it to be pretty dang loud ;)

OOC/// I was talking about when he said he saw "rock pieces traveling everywhere before falling to the ground." part ;)

Transient Link

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos, also awake, noticed the sound and disregarded it.

FearItself

Being a heavy sleeper, Nerina hadn't woken up to any chatting or movement around her. But Mika, on the other hand, woke up soon after the chatting had ceased. She stretched her body out, giving a wide-mouthed yawn and flicking her tail left and right. Mika stretched her back upward and outward to return her muscles to full circulation.

Turning around, she was met by the sight of her beautiful picture broken up. A slight sign of a pout on her face, she decided to replace the former picture with an even cuter one. A feline grin appeared on Mika's face as she moved to the left of Nerina. She pushed Nerina against Aeleus again, so that her back was against him. Soon, she made her way up to Nerina's head, and rubbed against her cheek. This irritated Nerina in her sleep, and made her turn over onto her other side, concidentally putting her arm across Aeleus's waist. Always being the one to snuggle with Mika while sleeping, Nerina instinctively cuddled with Aeleus in a sense, though it all happened while she wasn't aware of it happening.

When her companion was asleep, she amused herself in these sorts of ways, which were, truthfully, the only ways she knew of at the time. Another grin after a job well done appeared on Mika's face, and she curled up against Nerina in the same spot she had done earlier, except now against her back. There was an obvious reason behind all of this, Mika did have a purpose, but she'd rather not make it obvious as more than just a little joke.

Fell

Ooc// Hey fear.  ;D

Ic// The squirrel saw what the cat was doing. heheheheheh....clever........ He went behind Turaga. He was instinctively afraid of the cat. But he also admired her.

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

"Thats one evil cat." muttered Xanthos. "Aeleus will be surprised. I wonder..." He wondered what would happen when Nerina would inevitably have to choose Ken or Aeleus. What would one brother do if the other was chosen?

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ This is hilarious, I must say.
Now... We wait for goings on to happen.

FearItself

Ooc// Yeah... xDD
This is the same for me in the Harvest Moon roleplay, except my character is unconscious. xD

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ I think I'd go crazy with that happening.
"Alright... I'm unconscious... And no one will come online... I want to go on with the story... But no one will come online... FREAKING COME ONLINE!!!"
But you can see how that would be less than pleasant with the suing and the subsequent stringing me up in town square for all to see...
And now something completely unrelated! I rented Burning Earth. Haven't played it, but I rented it ten minutes ago.

PHOENIXBLAST

It was impossile to tell if it was morning because of our concelled stone walls around us. I then poked one hold into the wall, and a small peephole came out. The Serpant's Path had been completly melted, there was only ONE thing that could do that; the fire nation. "Anyone awake?" I asked shivering, because I was cold and nervous.

FearItself

Ooc// You do know that my character was the one that reverted the ice back to normal water, right?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 31, 2007, 03:27:04 AM
Ooc// You do know that my character was the one that reverted the ice back to normal water, right?

OOC/// You only said you lossened it around the area I was going, not anywhere else

Transient Link

ooc/ I think you guys might wanna come on shore now...