News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Turaga woke up. He saw the squirrel hiding behind him. Then he quickly noticed Nerina's position. Then he saw the cat. He grinned.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic/ ken stared at the rock box that contained his friends from the shore

sigh will they ever come out

PHOENIXBLAST

Transient Link

ooc/ ok phonex now you are making me angry SINCE WHEN! you said your self you were still out at sea and put up a 4 wall rock barrier around you! and everyone else is underthat impression :| This is exactly why we need to keep on topic better and maybe have refreshers once in awhile this is getting redunculous!

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 01:06:35 PM
ooc/ ok phonex now you are making me angry SINCE WHEN! you said your self you were still out at sea and put up a 4 wall rock barrier around you! and everyone else is underthat impression :| This is exactly why we need to keep on topic better and maybe have refreshers once in awhile this is getting redunculous!
Ooc\\ Everyone is under that impression? Nonsense, we are on shore.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 31, 2007, 02:51:39 PM

ooc/ well your not near me then :| other wise when I blew up that rock you would have seen it. so if you have a rock barrier around you I aint in it :|

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 02:55:04 PM

ooc/ well your not near me then :| other wise when I blew up that rock you would have seen it. so if you have a rock barrier around you I aint in it :|
You aren't in it, and we saw no rock go e'splode.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 31, 2007, 02:56:12 PM

well fine I know you heard it otherwise (whoever made the comment on the noise) wouldnt have posted. :O doesnt matter point is you gotta come out this is getting slow...

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 02:57:20 PM

well fine I know you heard it otherwise (whoever made the comment on the noise) wouldnt have posted. :O doesnt matter point is you gotta come out this is getting slow...
You're out cold on the beach, or I missed that part.
Point is, we're still sleeping.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 31, 2007, 02:59:34 PM

you missed a pretty big part then im on shore I guess kinda far from you guys on shore. Blew up a rock ,looked up a technique in my scroll that I need to master dragon dance. Which I will look up the technique in the next town. And last but not least Im awake. :O

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 03:01:12 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 31, 2007, 02:59:34 PM

you missed a pretty big part then im on shore I guess kinda far from you guys on shore. Blew up a rock ,looked up a technique in my scroll that I need to master dragon dance. Which I will look up the technique in the next town. And last but not least Im awake. :O
Big to you. To me big is something that everyone participates in.

Transient Link

You trying to repeat what happened a week ago? Sigh, just go with it. You missed a part I missed a part. Deal, we are both caught up now

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 03:04:16 PM
You trying to repeat what happened a week ago? Sigh, just go with it. You missed a part I missed a part. Deal, we are both caught up now
Not trying to. Just saying my opinion of what makes something big.

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 31, 2007, 03:11:53 PM
Dont please :| we are done its over no more talking about it. k fresh start ;)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 31, 2007, 03:13:33 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 31, 2007, 03:11:53 PM
Dont please :| we are done its over no more talking about it. k fresh start ;)
What? You're misinterpreting what I post as insults.
Anyways, as I said Fear and I are still sleeping.