Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 01, 2007, 04:16:17 PM
OOC/ Oh... Can you wake up soon?
OOC/// Actually I planned on waking up in the next few minutes and taking down the rock "hut"

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Oh good. This board has been really slow lately.

PHOENIXBLAST

FearItself

Ooc// Nerina is kind of still asleep, I can't do much until Phoenix lets us out of there. xP

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on November 01, 2007, 05:40:44 PM
Ooc// Nerina is kind of still asleep, I can't do much until Phoenix lets us out of there. xP
Ooc\\ You can be active. I'm left with T_L and Marluxia for company.
The walls close in...
I'm just kidding. But don't play X-men so much... It's frightening. Play Marvel:UA.

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

Ooc// Haha, don't worry, I just beat my X-men game an hour ago. xD Storm kicks ass.

IC// Nerina stirred in her sleep, feeling a slight change in terrain almost. She had grown accustomed to the bumps and grinds of the rock being bended across the side of the pass, but everything was almost at an eerie calm. Perhaps they had hit shore, and stopped, but that wasn't enough to wake her up.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// The momment you have all been waiting for, me letting you out! :O :P

IC/// I woke up, it was still dark but my little peephole gave us a faint stream of light. It looked as though the sun was up so I knew I needed to get the rock wall down. I then pulled up rocks on my legs, and hands making my hands, an dlegs rocky, and more powerful. I then punched and kicked one of the walls, the one the peephole was on. The roof then started to fall, so I punched it in the opposite direction of which it was falling. Then the last 3 walls I punched, and kicked down. The noises were loud so probably everyone would wake up now, and we could get going. I then let the rocks go, and punched them back into the earth in which they came.

Triforce_Luigi

"Finally," said Xanthos in a somewhat annoyed tone.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 01, 2007, 06:15:53 PM
"Finally," said Xanthos in a somewhat annoyed tone.

"I was doing you a favor unless you wanted to walk across the ice by yourself, then make up your own camp and risk being eaten by the serpant." I commented to that remark

Triforce_Luigi

"Mmm. I suppose. Its kinda strange that the Fire Nation has not found us yet."

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 01, 2007, 06:12:58 PM
OOC/// The momment you have all been waiting for, me letting you out! :O :P

IC/// I woke up, it was still dark but my little peephole gave us a faint stream of light. It looked as though the sun was up so I knew I needed to get the rock wall down. I then pulled up rocks on my legs, and hands making my hands, an dlegs rocky, and more powerful. I then punched and kicked one of the walls, the one the peephole was on. The roof then started to fall, so I punched it in the opposite direction of which it was falling. Then the last 3 walls I punched, and kicked down. The noises were loud so probably everyone would wake up now, and we could get going. I then let the rocks go, and punched them back into the earth in which they came.
Ooc\\ This has been a hint hint nudge nudge moment.
I'll let Fear wake her character up first since I woke up before.

FearItself

Ooc// Heh, it did seem like a wink wink nudge nudge moment a bit.

Ic// With a small stretch, Nerina's eyes opened. She woke up to find herself snuggled against the body of another. Nerina wasn't sure whose body she was snuggled against, but judging by the ab muscles her hand was resting on, she assumed it was a male, and by the color of the male's outfit, she assumed it was a male firebender. Well, the only male firebender that would have been laying near her was Aeleus. Nerina prevented a blush from appearing on her cheeks as she looked up to Aeleus's face, deciding to play with him a bit and remaining in her position. She patted his side with her hand a few times to try and get him to wake up.

"Hey sleepy-head, wake up." she remarked with a slight playfulness.